General Allround Ferts Needed

THC4METOO

Hi guys, my 2 plants are showing signs of everything deficiency, with lots of full yellow lower leaves mixed with plenty of dead brown ones. They're approaching 2 weeks of flowering and one is flowering nicely, one not. Some show signs of mg def, some N def too (full yellow leaves before death)

Can anybody recommend a decent all-round fertiliser? I'm currently feeding them 3ml per litre of biobizz grow and bloom but seem to be constantly losing leaves

Many thanx in advance

BTW sorry for the lack of pics but I've mislaid my usb cable.

Guest Potter

You didnt say what they are in, compost? if so flush all that shite out of the root system and start with some Tomorite!!!!

hi mate..

not much good at this diagnosis lark

but are you sure your not over feeding them? :unsure:

what i some times do is just put some more compost

on top where its shrunk down from watering..

hope you get it sorted anyway.. :wassnnme:

Guest Blabblabberbab

Hi Mate - sounds like you're nuking them with too many ferts! 3mlG/3ml is loads! - you should only be on 1mlG/2mlB tops for week 2 if you're following OT1's guidelines.... If they keep getting worse just give them water for a bit. Post up a pic or two - I'm sure someone who knows what they're doing much better than I do will pop along soon.... ;)

B :yahoo:

what was it.... ah yeah, killing with kindness :yahoo:

Hello mate :wassnnme: I know how crap it is when things start droping off your babies, is it this? is it that?

Don't fuck up all your efforts by over reacting, Too much is as bad or worse, than not enough, for a short term anyway. Oh and if its a hydro grow ignore the rest of this advice, because what I know about it you could write on a trichrome.

Anyway check all over for bugs of any sort, look really closely, under and over the leaves, down the stalks, and on the top of the compost, are any roots on the surface?

If no sign of any bugs, and you have been following the feeding regime as listed in your post, on compost, then I don't think under feeding is the problem, although it could still be a deficiency because the roots cannot access

the nutes, either because of being to bound up, or a chemical reaction in the compost, usually but not always caused by overfeeding. If you are sure there are no bugs, I would flush out the compost first, really well, then leave them for a few days, then give them a feed of Tomorite, it hs mg in it, follow the directions for dilution.

If you do it in this order, Right or wrong about the condition, the plants won't suffer, and you can rule out the over/ under doubt.

Be sure to read every reply, this is one cool site.

Check the compost for a white residue, another sign,

Thanks for the replys peeps

Over nuting, now that sounds familiar...This is what happened in their early stages due to following the Biobizz feeding schedule (back when they were mere babes not needing any extra nutes)

So, is is the biobizz or the biobizz feeding feeding schedule thats a huge load of poo then?

Cheers sweeper, sounds like I'm definately over nuting

They're getting fed tonight so its gonna be just H20 this time and then drop the nutes down to OT1's directions.

Do Biobizz think people won't notice their plants overnuting, or something? Its like their nute guide is just an easy way of getting you to use/buy too many nutes :stoned:

BTW, anybody else favour tomorite over Biobizz?

Do Biobizz think people won't notice their plants overnuting, or something? Its like their nute guide is just an easy way of getting you to use/buy too many nutes

It's only a guide. Let your plants tell you want they need/don't need.

BTW, anybody else favour tomorite over Biobizz?

Tomorite ain't organic, & it's specifically designed for tomatoes - plus your bud will taste like fuckin' shite!

Used the cardreader in the printer

Its more than likely nuteburn but heres a couple of pics for verification.

Cheers everyone

post-11426-1154981994_thumb.jpg

post-11426-1154982027_thumb.jpg