Two Females One Male...

whiff

Okay, everyone, I am stumped and needing a definite answer! Just checked my three Ducks foot hybrids, and I definitely have two females and a male. Now, herein lies the confounding issue for me. When I peered at the first two plants, I clearly noticed pistil formation, the kind that forms at the juncture of main stem and branch...

Now, I never remember ever seeing this formation in non-Af'ing plants, just AF...if my memory serves me right. I have to add that I put the females under 13/11 last night. Clearly this would not be enough to trigger pistil formation, right?

I have already blackened the grow room, but would rather not feck with the headache of 12/12, if my plants might be Auto-flowering. Any thoughts?

It is just the plants showing their sex, it means they are sexually mature when they show the pre flowers like this. All plants will do it when ready, not just autoflowering ones. :wassnnme:

You will need to flower them on 12/12 :headpain:

EO.