Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

just read this from front to back..glad to say i haven't seen any sand/glass weed for over a year now(birmingham area) mostly just decent to good weed,this year has been good so far,lots of mango,cheese,ak47 and colt around here from the dealers,still scabby 2.2g 20s but the weed is worth buying if you fancy a bag,just my 2p worth to show it aint all doom and gloom.

I'm amazed all this crap stuff is still in circulation. I remember that dark summer of 2006. the summer when commercial weed became a poison. started with hittin a smoke and then crunching something in your mouth, the first thing i thought of was a part of my tooth had broken off, but to my horror is was the weed. Good stuff became non-existant in the UK overnight, due to the massive police operation on known growers & dealers.

I remember after the glass incident it turned into cement mixtures, then wall paper paste was thrown on it to make it weigh more and appear wet, whilst leaving a greasy texture on your fingers and no matter how long you left it out it never dried out, or burned properly in a joint.

Shit got fucked up, government needs to realize that growing your own cuts out the middle man, cuts out funding of crime, cuts out all the shit. They should just make selling it illegal, and cultivation legal. would solve all the problems.

I will never trust stuff off the streets ever again. For your own health grow your own, or stop smoking & buying the crap off the streets, unless you know the source :spliff:

Edited by bilZ

just bought some apparent mango ... its got this shit all over it, It reminds me of the grit weed without the grit , tastes the same but you dont get glass in your lungs !:rofl:!!

what the fucks going on ? I thought this looked like good shit, sure is confusing trying to buy weed at the moment, makes me feel like giving it up ! :rofl:

Edited by Bish

Shit got fucked up, government needs to realize that growing your own cuts out the middle man, cuts out funding of crime, cuts out all the shit. They should just make selling it illegal, and cultivation legal. would solve all the problems

Download the Ron Mann's documentary - GRASS: WAR ON DRUGS , Woody Harrelson (narrates). It tells a big reason why the government wont be Decriminalising or Legalizing.

-> No PROFIT for them, they cant tax it, if everyone's GROWING... the common man cant have anything for free.

Ha

I bet the Elites (ones running the show) are all smoking it on their days off..

Good docu though, worth the watch

i need a bunker in the middle of no-where, so far out the cops cant be ar$ed to come & bust me, cos i wont be holdin my breath on the decrim'in.

i look on the bud to see if the crystals are over the orange hairs and then you know its sprayed.

and when i smoked sprayed bud it made me feel like shit and gave me headache. :unsure:

Edited by wh1t3 rhin0

If grit weed wasn't bad enough is the new weight of an 8th is between 2.3 and 2.8 grams.

not far from here you can get as low at 1.8 grams , they dont lie and just call it a baggie although its assumption to think on it a henry , the town here its more like the 2g for your £20 , its all to do with the price not going up for years so people have simply reduced the weight , i guess one day soon it will be £20 for a gram

got some last night there was a few gram of the stuff mixed in with ak47. it seemed darker, wet almost and the same when ground. when smoked the ash went to about an inch and half without dropping (whilst being flicked as usual) and u got a first whiff of matches (sulphur). we took this as an instant sign of spray from previous experience with the crap! after this my partner and his friend rubbed the ash between fingers the result as you will see looks and felt oily. nothing like normal ash at all, it stained my table! they then proceeded to taste the ash with regrets. it burnt them both instantly and tasted nothing like ash. it tasted slightly like sulphur. any ideas anyone?

the pics arent the best theres one with a grinder thats the normal ak47 the craps in the tub, but like i said the pics arent the best.

post-43839-1242646118_thumb.jpg

post-43839-1242646168_thumb.jpg

post-43839-1242646261_thumb.jpg

Yeah the photos are shyte.... :headbang:

BUT, your weed does look like Grit....

Can't help any more, best thing to do is grow yer own, it's easy, and you'll never have to put up with smoking dangerous, non-psychoactive Gritweed again.....

Monk...x

I don't know what it is, but I know what your on about, I had some bud like that a while back, all I know is that its some bad shit.

• 2 weeks later...
If grit weed wasn't bad enough is the new weight of an 8th is between 2.3 and 2.8 grams.

Mate the weight of an eight aint changing. Think about it - eighth of an ounce?! :spliff:

You just aint getting eights for £20 any more.....

Mate the weight of an eight aint changing. Think about it - eighth of an ounce?! :oldtoker:

You just aint getting eights for £20 any more.....

All the same thing, your eighth is under or your twenty bag is a shit deal.... same amount of poo.

GROW GROW GROW YOUR OWN, GENTLY GROWS THE GREEN

x

S

hi all, new to the forum and only signed up as I have a serious question that I need answering!!

I recently bought this bag of weed off a friend and it looks and smells alright, it looks a little too crystally though but it looks just like the real deal.

Basically I smoke bongs and I usually quickly light up whats in the bowl first with a small breath and inhale on the second breath but I noticed the little bit of smoke that came off the bowl was like black soot and it stayed in the air without being absorbed and you could catch it in your fingers and they turned black.

....Now, I have only ever seen this when plastic is burning but I can't taste it in this green and I really want to know if green can natually do with when the smoke comes off it or is it definately something plastic or simular burning thats been mixed with the weed to cause this?

I smoke it every day so my health could be at very high risk if it is contaminated.

Any suggestions more then welcome and if anyone needs to know any more please ask!!

Respect...

that sort of shit made me start growing,i had half oz to last a month,i used to buy half start of the month make it last we

were skint at the time and my dealer brought grit shit,

didnt notice till he had gone was grit rang him he said no one else has said anything no money back nothing.

i never rang him again i deleted his number right there and then.sorry for the rant put a pic up before ya throw it away.