Is This That Gritty Shite thats going around???

Big - L

i hate that gritty crap...we bought a whole god damn ounce and got back to find it was covered in gritt not only it was sprayed right to the centre of the bud with sandy crap and it took months to find other draw! i swear il pop a cap in whos ever ass did this to my draw!! we also managed to get given some draw with some other random nasty shit, silica gel in it or something, atleast the grit draw poped this just moulded into one rock solid cherry! was awful!............................................................................................but i still smoked it!

we also managed to get given some draw with some other random nasty shit, silica gel in it or something, atleast the grit draw poped this just moulded into one rock solid cherry! was awful!............................................................................................but i still smoked it!

:spliff:

Guest weedmonsta
As the title suggest , the mrs mum brought me an eighth up from nottingham & too me it looks like its got too much thc to match the smell if that makes sense . It looks better than it smells & this powder falls off all over :unsure:

Ill start with what mediocre weed looks like then the weed in question :yinyang:

some people here in the southeast are selling it with what looks like ground glass..fine silver sand...they have even "washed" it in coca cola and let it dry...to make it sticky

• 3 weeks later...

Bought some weed yesterday at a local coffeeshop.

When i crumble it mix with tabacco, roll it and smoke it. The ash is rock hard and doesn't fall of have to brake it off...

Normally when i light normal ash it produces a flame this ash does nothing..

Anyone got a clue what this means?

Never encountered this before...

Cheers V

Edited by vigor

Guest smoketilluchoke

When i crumble it mix with tabacco, roll it and smoke it. The ash is rock hard and doesn't fall of have to brake it off...

Cheers V

do not smoke this weed it sounds like it has been covered with brix plus

some nasty shit i cant beleive you got that at at coffeeshop

which one was if u dont mind me asking?

Hmmzz gritweed means? weed with sugar?

Brix plus is?

The buds are not drying up either left the bag open, just keeps feeling like it's a bit wet.

Riff @ H'sum normally they have good weed but this sux.

Edited by vigor

cant fookin believe thats happening over there!! thats the place we go to get the real deal green, not the fookin uk shit/grit weed we encounter over here :)

Wow if that shits being sold in coffee shops, well then........

LS :)

Yep, just what im thinking, Id take that back to the owner and watch him smoke it and demand a refund.

Wow if that shits being sold in coffee shops, well then........ Hopefully it wasnt the grey area or dampkring???

LS :)

It's not the 1st Coffeeshop: Chill @ h'sum also sold it a while back. Threw the shit in his face and demanded my money back.

This is not in the Dam for the english people... Town nearby Amsterdam.

What are the consequences to your health with this shit?

Edited by vigor

Cheers V

do not smoke this weed it sounds like it has been covered with brix plus

some nasty shit i cant beleive you got that at at coffeeshop

Does brix plus taste sweet ? Maybe that's what I got too, I just assumed it was sugar cos when I licked it it tasted sweet.

Guest dr rockster

Hi Vigor,

you got that from a coffee shop? :)

It's not brix+,but another type of adulterant the plant is soaked in to add weight.

Brix'd gear doesnt burn with that tell tale nasty fucking ash.

You'd think you were smoking PVC going by the ash thing,eh?

So they are selling shit in coffee shops now that we get on the streets over here..

What did it taste like Vigor,cos I've toked on a joint of that and there was a discernable nasty chem taste.

Gritweed is a slang term for pot adulterated with fine silica(glass) beads.It's used for etching glass by sandblasting and is sprayed

on the plants throughout the flowering stages.

It adds about 20% of crap to the bud.

@Boojum,no mate,brix tastes strange but not sweet.

I think sweet tasting pot is merely sprayed or soaked with sugar solution.

Edited by dr rockster

It feld a bit heavy on the lungs after smokign it:

It tastes pretty sweet if you lick the bud

The bud stays in a wet feel state

It smells fine just like normal weed.

Can't really descripe the taste. Just a taste of low quality bud that wasn't flushed in the last 2 weeks by water.

Gave a light headache

And I have damage to my ears cuz of a car crash (feckn loud beep in both ears) this got worse for a while and hurted my ears a bit.

Ps it's not sweet taste. More of a toxic taste. gives a bit of the feeling when you touch your tongue on the + / - connections of this battery and hasthe after taste of the battery also

post-12385-1192710844_thumb.jpg

Edited by vigor

Guest dr rockster

Yes Vigor,an unpleasant taste when smoking.

God knows what that is doing to peoples lungs.

Makes me think street pot should have a full spectrum chemical analysis done by the authorites.

Really find out what the kids are smoking.

Edited by dr rockster