1 Month Old Today Pot Size ???

bigbudburge

hi all my plants r 1 month old 2day ,2 of my plants r alot bigger than the other 1 does the pot size make that much of a difference of could it just b the plant ? i'm growing outdoorsand i didn't think they would stink this much so early on, i walked outside yesterday and i thought my new nxtdoor neigbours were tokers i could smell skunk that much n then realise it was the plants i hope they don't smell it cos they r students ;)

cheers all.....

post-14677-1154705132_thumb.jpg

Yes mate the pots do make a difference. Bigger pots = bigger plants (usually)!

[/quote

in that case i think i'll get 3 205ltr water butts then,b massive then ay ;)

went bargain hunting today and got 2 gardening buckets for a quid each hopefully they don't get too stressed out moving into their new home .

post-14677-1154865852_thumb.jpg

Hi bigbudburge,

randomnut ... Yes mate the pots do make a difference. Bigger pots = bigger plants (usually)!

YEP - all you need is the room.

bigbudburge ...went bargain hunting today and got 2 gardening buckets for a quid each hopefully they don't get too stressed out moving into their new home .

:wink: greate - the usual sign to "pot-up" is when the roots cme out of the bottom of the pots.

hopefully they don't get too stressed out moving into their new home

Just a hint a common time to pot on is when your medium is 'dry' to 'dryish'. This reduches of the breakage of & disruption to the micro roots (micro hairs) which are importhant for the plant to maintain uptake of the nutrients.

The looked ready to be potted up. What size in Lt's is your new "2 gardening buckets"

goodluck

:wink:

NK.

Hi bigbudburge,

YEP - all you need is the room.

:yahoo: greate - the usual sign to "pot-up" is when the roots cme out of the bottom of the pots.

Just a hint a common time to pot on is when your medium is 'dry' to 'dryish'. This reduches of the breakage of & disruption to the micro roots (micro hairs) which are importhant for the plant to maintain uptake of the nutrients.

The looked ready to be potted up. What size in Lt's is your new "2 gardening buckets"

goodluck

:yinyang:

NK.

[/qu

The pots are 40 ltrs each i put that mirical grow moisture control and perlit in them i did get 3 pots but i didn't do the maths at the time and i havn't got enough compost damn :soap: oh well,a trip 2 homebase 2moro

i've got 3 plants upstairs under enviro's but i havn't really got the room and they r get rather big so imight b putting them outside 2moro aswell .

should i b able 2 tell what sex they are my now????

post-14677-1154868625_thumb.jpg

will a outdoor flood light affect my crop it's 1 of the automatic pir 1's and the dog keeps setting it off

cheers all

will a outdoor flood light affect my crop it's 1 of the automatic pir 1's and the dog keeps setting it off

cheers all

yes it will shoot the dog

Hi mate,

Please tell me there not the soft rubber plastering buckets. cos if they are your going to wait forever. to be honest with you, all you had to do was stick more soil in the pots except the smaller black pot obviously cos that was a little too small.

big pots...... more space.... more water.... more soil...... more nutrients

and also

MUCH MORE FUCKING HARD WORK! ! !

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE :yinyang:

Hi mate,

Please tell me there not the soft rubber plastering buckets. cos if they are your going to wait forever. to be honest with you, all you had to do was stick more soil in the pots except the smaller black pot obviously cos that was a little too small.

big pots...... more space.... more water.... more soil...... more nutrients

and also

MUCH MORE FUCKING HARD WORK! ! !

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE :headpain:

yes they are the rubber/plastic plastering buckets why is this a problem i have given them plenty of drainage and are thriving every leaf is 100% healthy n growing like mad it's grown about 3 inches in the last 2 days

cheers