Leaf Problems...

Hipgnosis

Just been to check on me babies n noticed a leaf problem i thought i had in check is spreading, it's only a few of em on the top of the plant but i've noticed about twice as many as yesterday... :smoke:

post-14248-1154543957_thumb.jpg

This is how it shows it's self then the whole leaf gradually becomes so brittle over the course of a few days that they crack and crumble when they're handled, not good! lol

7wks flower

Each drinkin bout 2ltrs a day

Ec 1.4

ph 5.8

Humidity usually under 50 but sometimes wanders over 65

Temps 21-28 day n 16-21 lights oot..

It looks fungal to me, I had a problem with 1 of my plants at the end of my last grow, with rusting appearing on the leaves which spread and lowered the yield. I put it down to poor air-circulation. :smoke:

Looks like nute burn yes sounds like they are taking too much aboard you water and feed every day 2ltrs ? in what size pots :yahoo:

Sorry if i got the wrong end of the stick pal but it sounds like there being overfed and watered ..2ltrs per day ?? ,Make sure you follow OT Wet and dry cycle mate found pinned In GGQ thread anyprobs ill post it for you,But 7 week in with these girl the best you can do is hold off on the nutes to about every 3-4 days with the watering lol

Ps looks as tho maybe a little water burn also on the spots .. water on leaves etc etc

Hope that helps a little fella ;)

EDIT sorry mate just updated your style of grow .. :smoke: .. Ignore me now !!! Ill close the door on the way out .. coffff coff .. :yinyang:

Edited by Dayhu

Make sure you follow OT Wet and dry cycle mate found pinned In GGQ thread anyprobs ill post it for you

It says in his sig hydro :smoke:

He's hand watering in rockwool :yahoo:

And 16 degrees aint gonna help ya mate :yinyang:

If they are a nine weeker i'd only feed water now anyway cos from what bit i can see it looks like a bit of nute burn also ;)

Owd lol

Edited by Owderb

Cheers guys ere's a clearer pic..

post-14248-1154548548_thumb.jpg

Look like nute burn? Had ec up to 1.6 for 3 days last week but they didn't seem to go for it so that may of done it eh.. :smoke:

Just dusted off me heater n plugged it in for lights oot ;)