Can't Sex Plants???

FROST

hi ive got 9 plants 3 of witch have been growing now for about 3 months and they are 4ft tall but i still cant tell the sex where as my other 6 have only been growing about 1 month and i can allready sex them this is my first grow so am useing mixed seeds if any1 has any idear y i still cant sex my biggest plants please let me know thanx.

yer i thought that but i was just worries as they have been growing 3 months now and i cant sex where as my others have only been growing a month and i can sex them easy??

yer i thought that but i was just worries as they have been growing 3 months now and i cant sex where as my others have only been growing a month and i can sex them easy??

That's nature for you - always playing games with your head.

Some you can, some you can't! Be patient, they will get their bits out for you sooner or later. When they're ready. Don't watch them, they may be shy and you will delay the unveiling.

:wassnnme: