Different Plants

skunky jim

hi fellow growers......i have just finished my first crop of blueberry and its turned out fantastic with all the advice i have read on here..just a quick question my next grow is goin to be 2xsuper skunk and 2xblueberry (clones) i know it might sound daft but am i ok to grow all the 4 in the same room as a few friends have told me i cant. so just to be on the safe side i,ll ask the experts.many thanks jim.ps this time i,ll take some pics

if four plants are taken from female mothers then there should be no problem growing them in the same room. Why did your friends say this? what was there reasoning?

:rofl:

hi fellow growers......i have just finished my first crop of blueberry and its turned out fantastic with all the advice i have read on here..just a quick question my next grow is goin to be 2xsuper skunk and 2xblueberry (clones) i know it might sound daft but am i ok to grow all the 4 in the same room as a few friends have told me i cant. so just to be on the safe side i,ll ask the experts.many thanks jim.ps this time i,ll take some pics

your friends might be concerned that the different plants have different finishing times ...one might be ready after 7 weeks flowering ,the other after 10 for example. or that they have wildly different growth rates ...one clone might overshadow the other since its growth is much quicker ...

...inconvenient perhaps but nothinhthat really prevents them from sharing the same sapce as long a you are prepared for it.

perhaps it might be worth asking your mates why you shouldnt grow them together