Morning Water?

powerband

Hello out there,

Just a silly stupid question, with an easy answer but none of the peeps I know , Know the answer! lol

Is it best to water at nightime or early morning? I ask this as I'm not a natural at plants :guitar:

And I cant help but notice all the older ladies and gents where I live tend to water at night/early evening same as my mum did! Is there a particular reason for this?

Thank you.........Ms Powerband :wink:

Yes its so the sun dont burn em and dry em out straight away in the mid day heat :wink:

But cannabis is best watered just as the lights have come on if growing indoors lol

Owd :guitar:

i always thought 2 hours b4 the light goes off is the time to water up!i was wrong all this time :cheers: cheers Owderb :smoke:

During light hours your plants will be 100% awake and operating on all systems. If you water just before lights out then the plant is heading towards its restful state it could leave the soil overly moist during that period.

That's my take on it anyway.

During light hours your plants will be 100% awake and operating on all systems. If you water just before lights out then the plant is heading towards its restful state it could leave the soil overly moist during that period.

That's my take on it anyway.

The way i understand it is if you water them just before lights out you stand a good chance of the humidity goin' sky high as the temps drop during the dark period. A bad thing for a flowerin' plant, a good thing bud rot. ;)

thanks everyone :yinyang: everything taken onboard :guitar: watering times changed from now ;) thanks again ;)p.s sorry PB for hijacking......peace to u n yours...

Edited by L NIN

Thanks everyone,

Now I know where I stand :naughty: Makes sense really, just that mum used to water in the evening and we all know mums are right!! ;) No probs LNIN!

Ms Powerband :bag:

Thanks everyone,

Now I know where I stand :wink: Makes sense really, just that mum used to water in the evening and we all know mums are right!! :D No probs LNIN!

Ms Powerband lol

Well outside in the garden you should water in the eve'. :unsure:

Yes its so the sun dont burn em and dry em out straight away in the mid day heat :)

But cannabis is best watered just as the lights have come on if growing indoors :yinyang:

Owd :)

yes i do this in the morning 2 stop root rot

yes i do this in the morning 2 stop root rot

i suppose if ur got time, water them half of what ur going 2 then bout half hour later add the other half,it gives um a good chance 2 grab hold of what the want or u could become a human dripper if u have loads of time on ur hands and keep running in and out pouring drips till it`s gone and it will keep u fit