Pooley Cheese

FRAY

Hey PPl,

My cheese plant is pooley. I rekon its heat burn, wot do u guys think??? The leaves are yellowing with brown spots then the go brown crisp up and die!!!!!

Nice One PPL

FRAY :yinyang:

Looks like it could be over nuted or it could be fungal due to a poor environment :unsure:

Plus dont use a host for your pics.Just upload em to here as its alot safer ;)

How and what are you feeding and whats your ventilation like ;)

Owd :yinyang:

Edited by Owderb

Looks like it could be over nuted or it could be fungal due to a poor environment :unsure:

Plus dont use a host for your pics.Just upload em to here as its alot safer ;)

How and what are you feeding and whats your ventilation like ;)

Owd :yinyang:

Ive got it outside in one of those greenhouse thingys!! Its been totally open since the hot weather started but the other night it rained and i shut it but forgot to open it till the mornin and it woz drippin with condensation when i woke up. It must be that fungal thing then!!!!

What can i do to heal it????

Nice One 4 the info Owd

Guest south east toker

Id say fungal mate,had the same happen on my last 3 grows,not nice to look at but i must say i still had quite good results.

s.e.t :yinyang:

Yesterday i pulled most of the bad leaves of and this mornin there were more like its spreading!!!!!!!!

Ill av a go at that citrofresh then Owd....

After lots of fresh air my cheese is looking a lot better now. Nearly all the bad leaves have dropped off now and no more are appearing!! Thank Fuck!!

Nice One 4 the info guys lol

FRAY :guitar: