Advice On Leaf Problem Please

owlzahootin

Hi :headpain:

I have trawled the forums (forae?) and think this may be nute burn? Or light burn?

Anyway, it's on all leaf tips over the plant, which is in a 7 litre pot in westlands, i only started feeding it when it went on 12/12 about 4/5 weeks ago, and this just started a few days ago. hesi nutes, 2.5/mls/ltre of grow and the same for bloom. The tips start out yellowish, then go brownish and slightly crisp, it isn't on the rest of the leaves, just tips and edges.

Just gave her pure water yesterday, but this morning, seems slightly worse.

Any advice gratefully received.

ps, she's under a 400 hps with spreader, ruck extraction and inlets seem ok, open door in this weather and 2 oscillating fans blowing air around.

post-12402-1153818689_thumb.jpg

first guess was spot on is a early sign of burn, dont worry mate all is good from what i can see plant looks really healthy.

If plant is full grown you now know the limit of nute this plant can use with the light your using.

id feed 1/4 strength or water only for next 2 days then continue the nute at no more than 2ml maby 1 and 3/4ml if you can measure. I often burn the tips on my plants in early flower when im trying to pump up the nute strength. for my own intrest as ive been wanting to try this nute for a little while what is the recomended full dose per litre? maby 4ml

To be safe raise light by 10cm dosent sound like a much but will drop the canopy temp by a c or two, or add a moving fan to break up the bubble of heat that can form below globe. The light would have to be pretty close to burn with a 400wt if exhaust is good.

Good luck

Nowt to do with the light mate ;)

Thats nute burn and when using hesi you shouldnt be using grow and bloom should you :unsure:

Its not like biobizz ;)

Owd :yinyang:

Guest dr rockster

Hi Owlzahootin,

Owderbs pointed out a discrepancy in your feeding regime but I can't advise how to modify it as I've not used your nutes but I'd back off for a full week to 10 days nutes wise.Just feed ph balanced water and get advice on reapplying nutes. :yinyang:

hi :doh:

thankyou very much all.

Owd, i just checked the hesi site and needless to say you are correct .

i've been mixing my feed regimes up, and i realised this plant was very nute sensitive when i first fed her.

Only my second grow, still a noob, as well as a doob :)

Owlz

And Snap :doh:

It's 5 ml/litre but as owd thankfully pointed out, either grow or bloom, not both. I got mixed up (probably because my first harvest is dry and cured(ish) :) between feeding grow and bloom, and pk and bloom , when the time is right.

I used hesi for my first grow, and it gave me some very nice results

Cheers,

Owlz