False Light Outdoors

Buddin Hippy

I did a little search first but found nothing but was wondering if outside lights affected an outdoor plant.

Say a street lamp? a security light thats always turning on and off or if a plant was by the side of the road would car head lights affect it.

thanks BH

Guest Peppi

ive often wondered how little light it would take to sop a plant flowering

there must be something about this knocking about ??? :wassnnme:lollol

peppi lol

ive often wondered how little light it would take to sop a plant flowering

there must be something about this knocking about ??? :yinyang::guitar::smoke:

peppi ;)

Thanks peppi.

If i dont manage to find out but reading up my green house grow i fairly close to a street lamp and my brothers has security lights that come on and off all the time. I'll keep an eye on things and up date as i know more.

cheers hippy

I did a little search first but found nothing but was wondering if outside lights affected an outdoor plant.

Say a street lamp? a security light thats always turning on and off or if a plant was by the side of the road would car head lights affect it.

thanks BH

lo hippy

ive been growing outdoor for 4 yrs now

there are streetlights all round my house i also have a sensor light that the cats & hedgehogs set off all the time

ive never had a prob with hermies or non budding girls

imo they get used to the conditions early on so dont seem to be affected by subtle light changes

hope this helps ya

good luck with ya grow

;) PGT

lo hippy

ive been growing outdoor for 4 yrs now

there are streetlights all round my house i also have a sensor light that the cats & hedgehogs set off all the time

ive never had a prob with hermies or non budding girls

imo they get used to the conditions early on so dont seem to be affected by subtle light changes

hope this helps ya

good luck with ya grow

;) PGT

What a star you are. Just the answer i wanted and suspected

Thanks PGT

Hi, I think P.G.T. gave a lot off people some much needed info there mate.Maybe gave loads of peoples brains some ease.If he has been growing outdoors all that time he must know what he is talking about. :evil: ;) Peace