New(ish) Cuts

L NIN

anyone out there got any idea wot this is,is seems to b ,f*ck knows!,please help if you can,they are in pot noodle pots,just been getting water(p.h 6)useng cana coco(coconut fibres)medium,perlite4/1.....pics are shit too,also useing rvk 8in outlet 6in inlet,temps bit warm80-90 plus 600w silverwing:( any suggestion welcome,they were given tommarite and miricle grow before i got them,but lad dosnt no how much hes bin giving them,cruel bastard :headpain: prob pissing against the wind without better pics,but thanks anyway :yinyang: :unsure:p.s leaf gone crispy(bad ones)thanks all......

post-13425-1153683089_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1153683106_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1153683120_thumb.jpg

post-13425-1153683132_thumb.jpg

Edited by L NIN

Give em some proper food when they are dry enough at 1/4 strength and see how they go :yinyang:

Thats about all you can do,just make sure that 600 is at least 2ft way to start :doh:

Owd :headpain:

anyone out there got any idea wot this is,is seems to b ,f*ck knows!,please help if you can,they are in pot noodle pots,just been getting water(p.h 6)useng cana coco(coconut fibres)medium,perlite4/1.....pics are shit too,also useing rvk 8in outlet 6in inlet,temps bit warm80-90 plus 600w silverwing:( any suggestion welcome,they were given tommarite and miricle grow before i got them,but lad dosnt no how much hes bin giving them,cruel bastard :headpain: prob pissing against the wind without better pics,but thanks anyway :yinyang: :unsure:p.s leaf gone crispy(bad ones)thanks all......

ain1t got a clue mate on that 1

thanks O!just suggested that to me mate,they were like that a bit when i got them,just seemed to spread back across the leaf,also looked at roots,looked fine!gunna give them a weak feed you just made our minds up :headpain: thanks Owderb :yinyang:

thanks O!just suggested that to me mate,they were like that a bit when i got them,just seemed to spread back across the leaf,also looked at roots,looked fine!gunna give them a weak feed you just made our minds up :headpain: thanks Owderb :yinyang:

thats the puppy