Male?

psittaciformesaviculturist

Male.bmpDay 35 from germination and the first indication of -I believe - Male preflower. S/skunk standing 20inches and just starting to fly. On inspection I found what I believe is a male preflower. I have 3 questions.

1 Can anyone confirm my belief as I am a bit out of practice.

2 Can the preflower pollenate the grow

3 How long after it's first showing until it will burst it's dreaded load.

Never like to kill the things but need a second opinion quickly.

Edited by psittaciformesaviculturist

Kill it keep away from females unless you want to cross pollinate,Iff not get rid now and hope for the best. :):guitar: Peace

Kill it keep away from females unless you want to cross pollinate

They are in veg so there will be no cross pollination

Give it a few more days mate just to make sure it is male.Theres no rush as its far too early for males to be pollinating :)

Owd :guitar:

They are in veg so there will be no cross pollination

Give it a few more days mate just to make sure it is male.Theres no rush as its far too early for males to be pollinating :headpain:

Owd :yinyang:

Thanks folks for the kind advice. I feel a bit more confident that it can stay at least another day or two. Will try to get a closer picture when I do a Nutrient change tomorrow. Bit hard for access at moment as the grow area is small with large area reserved for flowering. I can slip top tray from NFT to another base during cleaning session due tomorrow so will be going throught the grow with a fine tooth comb.

Great feeling of safety when So much expert help is on hand for that second opinion.