Is She Ok?

Jonny Dubplate

Howdy Gents,

Pictured here is my 2 week old Female Seeds Easy Bud (yeah i know its shit but its my first grow). She's been vegging (24hr) under a envio with temps sometimes sneaking up to 35! Bloody weather! Cant keep it under control while im at work till i get some extraction. On the biggest leaf you can see its slightly mishapen and bends off to the left. Been putting trace amounts of nutes (canna vega) in for the last week or so. Put an air filter into my NFT tank today hoping that might sort it - also switching to 20 / 4 tonight. Is this a sign she's turned hermie? Should i chop her and start again once i can control temps? Would break my heart - but so would tending on her for 8 weeks only to get a load of shitty bud and seed. PH has been 4.5 to 6.5 although ive done my best to keep it at 5.5.

What you think??? Any comments appreciated as I'm a newbie to all this!post-14626-1153603566_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jonny Dubplate

Looks ok to me and dont worry about slight deformations on leaves when they are young :doh:

You must control your ph though ;)

Owd :yinyang:

I was going to edit my previous post so this will be +1 to my post count :yinyang:

anyway.. looks perfectly fine to me, i'm sure it will blast off soon :doh:

I very much doubt it will go hermie if you switch the lighting from 24 hours to 20 hours, definately keep it going, I had a runt in the past that turned out to be a great smoke ;)

good luck!

hiya

as owd says u gotta control yer ph try stickin to 5.8 .....

certain nutes will be taken by what ph it is n 5.8 is kinda universal so takin all the goodness they need

i go 5.6 to 5,8 so i have .2 to play with

hope this helps

jgs