Is This A Hermy?

Pulse

Hi all,

Just wondering what is going on with this plant. it's grown from seed and although i kept it as at first it just had white pistils it seems to be developing a bit male looking now?

post-12335-1153592678_thumb.jpg

:smoke:

Thanks dude, I'm gutted as it was by far the biggest and healthiest looking of the 15 females ;) What causes it from seed?

Certainly looks like it mate :naughty:

Owd :smoke:

Well a few things really but any type of stress can do it...IE..Light leaks,temps etc etc lol

It may be that the strain does produce a few hermies ;)

Or :guitar: Female seeds have a tendancy to hermie easier :wink:

Are they female seeds :naughty:

Owd :smoke:

Edited by Owderb

Hi all,

Just wondering what is going on with this plant. it's grown from seed and although i kept it as at first it just had white pistils it seems to be developing a bit male looking now?

:wassnnme:

kill it!!

kill it!!

sorry to pick up this for one of my questions,if you keep a hermie itseparated from the other it produce seeds,right?r thoes seeds any good?

unlucky mate, that looks like a definate male.

If its slight hermie shouldnt matter, just remove the male flowers ASAP...

Had the same with my blueberry, but it came through fine!!

Goodluck

Pulse ....Just wondering what is going on with this plant. it's grown from seed and although i kept it as at first it just had white pistils it seems to be developing a bit male looking now?

sorry to pick up this for one of my questions,if you keep a hermie itseparated from the other it produce seeds,right?r thoes seeds any good?

The plant is either genetically male or gone hermie as owd has said.

Yes, hermied plants can polinate you other female plants and the result, is a hermie seed will likely to pass on the hermie genes.

;)

NK.

Unlucky mate, Had a similar problem myself just lately, but I had problems with the heat ,(cant wait till autum weather ) . :):guitar: Peace