Nutrient Delivery

Guest Mr white

Guest Mr white

Hi all! my situation is such, I have some plants out and about and I was wondering if anyone has tried any alternative means to delivering nutes. I have 8 plants in one spot, thats a lot of dickin around with water whatnot. I have bought bio bizz bio bloom and topmax, will this burn my plants if I spray the top level of the soil and let the rain do the rest? Is this a fucking stupid idea? Am I a lazy bastard ( yes! ) please, your views and ideas! cheers all! ta-ta

its quite normal to give veg a 'top dressing' of fertilizer..usually you would use a pelleted fertilizer such as 'gromore' and dig it into the top inch or two of the soil . i've done this when its raining a lot and i dont want to use a liquid fertilizer .

your idea might work but i wouldnt know how to dose the plants ...with gromore i roughly follow the manufacturers instructions.how would you make sure you used the correct amount with bio-bizz and if it didnt rain would you risk over ferting?

Guest Mr white

its quite normal to give veg a 'top dressing' of fertilizer..usually you would use a pelleted fertilizer such as 'gromore' and dig it into the top inch or two of the soil . i've done this when its raining a lot and i dont want to use a liquid fertilizer .

your idea might work but i wouldnt know how to dose the plants ...with gromore i roughly follow the manufacturers instructions.how would you make sure you used the correct amount with bio-bizz and if it didnt rain would you risk over ferting?

my main concern would be burning the plants, I'm not sure of the dose I was thinking that I could mix the bio bloom with the topp max in a spray bottle along with some water just to dilute it a little then spray evenly around all my patch, going back weekly or so to repeat the process. I'm thinking that the rain will wash the goodness to the plants. the bio bizz may degrade somewhat though mmmm I dont know, It's defenately an option at the minute as hefting shit loads of water around would get old rather fast. how much water does it take to deliver nutes to one plant sufficantly? anyone! cheers for you imput cf