Changing Photoperiod

Leprechan Sweet Leaf

Hi. What effect would changing my light cycle to lights on in day?

I have fem mazar. I know stress is not recommended for fem vars, but what would the effect be?

Should I give 24 hrs darkness before changing light cycle for lights to run in day?

:wink:

Guest HomeGrown

the effect of changing the light cycle is u are going to stress ur plants. The consequences of this might be Nil or it might be horrfic if they turn hermie. as u have feminised seeds, im going to say they are more likely to get stressed and turn hermie than a non feminised standard plant

i'd change the photoperiod over a few days.....keep giving them 12 hours dark....just a few hours light till ur using the photoperiod u want.

keep checking for balls though.... and while im on the subject...."keep your eye on the ball" and keep checkin ya own balls for lumps and bumps that shoulnt be there

kind regards

HG

Edited by HomeGrown

i think you would stress it out more by doing that actually... that just seems to make sense, though i dont have anything to back that up with..

shadow :wink:

Guest HomeGrown

nah

the plant needs 12 hours dark - thats the most important thing

as for only a few hours light etc....the plant just thinks its a cloudy day poor light etc

Hi. What effect would changing my light cycle to lights on in day?

I have fem mazar. I know stress is not recommended for fem vars, but what would the effect be?

Should I give 24 hrs darkness before changing light cycle for lights to run in day?

:(

Personally I just leave them in dark until the next lights on period. I figure that THC gets produced in the dark as do flowers, so it can't hurt too much.

On the flip side do not of course leave the lights on to change times during flower, that'd be a little silly now wouldn't it :)

Ok. I'll do that.

I'll knock off the lights for a day.

This grow is not a strict one. I feel that finishing the plant with some sunshine in my kitchen would do it some good somehow, even sacrifising yield.

:yahoo: