What Do You Do ?

Guest kinsize

Guest kinsize

Hello I am well not confussed more unsure as to wether or not I should top my plants, to be honest I have never grown before so I have no knoledge in this at all and no previeous experiences to call upon. On the one side I have herd it is good to top as much as possible as this encourages multiple colars to grow (aka more bud) which does seem logical. On the other side I have been told it is all to do with the rootballs healthyhness, light penertration etc which is also logcall.

What are your opinions - it would be really good to hear them so I can try and clear up my uncertanty and decide if to top or leave well alone.

:rofl:

I think im going hydro but am unsure :rofl:

hiya

u could top but what for ??

toppings only needed for height imo u wud still get the same bud topping or no topping

allthe best jgs :wink:

plus i'm sure :unsure: i read that some strains don't like being topped :execute:

saying that me bro inlaw topped 6 white widows that are due to go into my growroom very soon :spliff: ..

up to you really, try it n see :rofl:

;)