Lowryder- Nutrients?

dramadrama

Ok, so i bought some of Joint Doctors original Lowryder.

Im a complete newbie to growing. This is my first grow attemp. And to be honest, i really didnt do enough homework on Lowryder grows.

So im really stuck, and really worried. Ive been in a foul mood all night, worrying that my plants wont grow properly.

So heres the story, I plated 10 in a seedling/cutting tray that i got from Homebase. The pots are about 3-4" deep. I germinated using soil, as its my first grow. I wasnt confident enought to germinate using a paper towel. 4 sprotued within 36 hours. It took a few days longer for the others to sprout.

The pic i have added, is when it was 15 days old. Its 18 days now. How do my plants look. I Paniked earlier, after i saw some pics of a Lowryder at 20 days, alot bushier. And i read that, not planted in a right sized pot, Lowryder will not branch out. And yields at only 1g. So i repotted them into bigger pots. And they outside now. Apart from 3 which are still in my room, in larger pots.

What kind of nutrints should i use on my plants? All help is apreciated.

post-14744-1153252906_thumb.jpg

post-14744-1153252961_thumb.jpg

post-14744-1153252986_thumb.jpg

Did you use damp soil to germinate ? How deep did you bury the seeds ?

Yes, damp soil was used to germinate. And they were planted about 1.5" deep.

Also, i think a couple of the plants are starting to show sex. How do i know which is female?

Epsom Salts.... would my plants benefit?

Only if plants are showing signs of an (Mg) def. If they ain't, don't use it :(

Thanks for all your help people.

Ive herd Fish emulsion is a good nute? But only in moderation?

Thanks for all your help people.

Ive herd Fish emulsion is a good nute? But only in moderation?

It can be, but it stinks like anything, not the kind of stuff you want to use in your house :puke:

Get some Biobizz Grow and Bloom, only a tenner each and the best quality feed you can buy :yep:

Bob :yinyang:

hey guys. Im a little stuck. im really not sure on the sex of my plants. I think the one i have posted are the females? with the white hairs?

and im REALLY confused about one plant in particular. Its growing some sort of sacs?!?! I dunno, take a look.

post-14744-1153929178_thumb.jpg

post-14744-1153929192_thumb.jpg

post-14744-1153929202_thumb.jpg

post-14744-1153929210_thumb.jpg

post-14744-1153929218_thumb.jpg

and im REALLY confused about one plant in particular. Its growing some sort of sacs?!?! I dunno, take a look.

pic 2 is deff male, either get rid of it or you'll pollenate the girls which will produce seeds which in turn will give you lots of nice seeds but means less yeild and potentcy which on small plants like Lowryders is not a good idea :headpain:

if you want to keep it to pollenate and have some seeds, take 1 male and 1 female and move them well away from the rest and let them do their thing

hope this is of any help and good luck m8

leroy

:spliff:

Edited by leroy

pics 3 and 5 look girls to me but i cant tell the others...

look for the little white hairs ( pistils) coming out just like the pics 3 and 5

Edited by leroy