Spotty Leaf

bart

Guest nigfis

Worry ye not Bart...

The plant s are getting old and tired, showing their age (and the lack of an oscillating fan)....

When the grows done, give the whole room and all your equipment a good clean out with some disenfectant to kill any mould spores and you'll be set to go again.

(Oh.... And get an oscillating fan) :smoke:

Edited by nigfis

thanks for reply

its just every thing looking good then all of a sudden this aaarrgg was thinking fungus =bud rot

have an oscillating in ther but it got switched off for 2 days

think i switched off to take pics and forgot to switch back on (stupid me :smoke: )

so hopefully next weekend i chop

again thanks

b

Guest Blabblabberbab

Same spotty shit happened to me on my first grow - didn't really affect yield :smoke: never did work out what it was....

B :wub:

'edit' - OT1 told me it was some sort of red leaf spot fungus. I disinfect everything between grows now and *touches wood* hasn't been back since. I know Emb's been having similar probs and he's an experienced grower and still hasn't quite worked out what it is....

Edited by Blabblabberbab

hello

not just me then jaysfluid ready and waiting :wub:

it got me worrying it seem to move fast :smoke:

just so close to the end and dont wont to stuff up now

thanks not worring so much now feel like an expecting dad first harvest soon :ninja:

hello

not just me then jaysfluid ready and waiting :soap:

it got me worrying it seem to move fast :yinyang:

just so close to the end and dont wont to stuff up now

thanks not worring so much now feel like an expecting dad first harvest soon :wink:

i'm having the same exact problems... I thought it might be a root problem.. but i really don't know... i've used neem oil and surfur... i just got my citrofresh from their site in today... i'm going to try that... i have good air going in and out of the room... i'm going ot redesign the whole thing next grow... won't start growing again until oct/nov... i'm going to kill everything in my house...

i'm going to kill everything in my house..

Good luck with any future grows mate,but don't you think that's a bit drastic ? :yinyang::soap: [sorry mate,couldn't resist].