You Know Your Stoned When....

Canna-Bliss

There's only two of u in the room with one big ass bong and after 10mins u can't remember who's turn it is, that's what I called stoned :-)

There's only two of u in the room with one big ass bong and after 10mins u can't remember who's turn it is, that's what I called stoned :-)

That has reminded me.

When you get so stoned you go to the bog, kitchen or even the corner shop and completely forget the other person is there. It normally involves me going off on a stoned tangent for 20 mins or something and then discovering them when I come back into the room.

It only seems to happen with males afair lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@@Jimboo

Must be psychcosis caused by that strong skunk mate, its not as if you haven't been warned, it's been all over the media how this stuff causes mental illness. :yes:

Some people just won't be told.......bloody recidivist!...... :rofl: :rofl:

@@Jimboo

Glad to get the grey cells moving on this bright and sunny day mate, that's if they're not completely fucked........ :rofl: :rofl:

caffeine is a great healer i find mate lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

You leave your mates house in a rush, try unlocking your car but you think you bent the key pulling it out too quickly, go to unlock it on passenger side but key is fucked so cant get in car anymore.....

Step back with your head in your hands and ralise your trying to get in newish metallic blue fiat punto instead of your own old sky blue renault clio

• Like 3

You leave your mates house in a rush, try unlocking your car but you think you bent the key pulling it out too quickly, go to unlock it on passenger side but key is fucked so cant get in car anymore.....

Step back with your head in your hands and ralise your trying to get in newish metallic blue fiat punto instead of your own old sky blue renault clio

That reminds me of a time I actually did get into someone else's car but found the key didn't fit the ignition. The woman came flying out shouting "thief, thief". Try as I might I couldn't explain myself to her so I got into my car in front and drove off with her running up the road after me shouting that she had my number and was calling the police.

• Like 1

Guest jacks lad

dropped my wife off at the hospital couple of days back, i parked my car up and took the dog for a walk, i noticed the police were stopping cars i assumed it was the new roadside drug test, after about an hour thought I go get the car see if my wife was ready, car was gone was not where I parked it, after about 10 mins in come to me I parked in cp5 not cp6, wife still not ready I decided go park up by the town park and walk the dog again, only as I turned into the top of the lane I was parking up, the police were at the bottom and it was one way, I walked down past them and they were testing, I just walked round for another 90mins, next time I looked they had gone was 10 mins later wife was ready.

dropped my wife off at the hospital couple of days back, i parked my car up and took the dog for a walk, i noticed the police were stopping cars i assumed it was the new roadside drug test, after about an hour thought I go get the car see if my wife was ready, car was gone was not where I parked it, after about 10 mins in come to me I parked in cp5 not cp6, wife still not ready I decided go park up by the town park and walk the dog again, only as I turned into the top of the lane I was parking up, the police were at the bottom and it was one way, I walked down past them and they were testing, I just walked round for another 90mins, next time I looked they had gone was 10 mins later wife was ready.

Wis ye that stoned then aye?

Guest jacks lad

@OMGKush@OMGKush

after a few years of tripping on acid and shrooms tripping went ott, I used to read about cannabis around the world, some were supposed to be so strong they said you could trip without lsd, and hawkwind said you could trip without acid listening to them, it took me years to get here but its now total, I don't get stoned no more I just get extremely high, wish you were here, you need to feel a feeling, its totally tranquil, I know you don't feel this way cos you would be very polite and tranquil yourself, may take a little min setting but keep trying.