Curved Text?

HvyFuel

I'm getting some button badges made for the expo based on the CA emblem.

post-5588-1151761015_thumb.jpg

I've got the main text on it, 'faith and patience' ,

post-5588-1151761045_thumb.jpg

but I wanted the 'cannabisassembly.org' to wrap around the inside of the gold circle at the bottom.

Assistance greatly appreciated.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HvyFuel

• twigs

• Joolz

• Lizard

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what software are you using hvy ?

I know it can be done in photoshop as I've done it before but was trying to work out how to do a similar thing the other day and it seems I've forgotten, I couldn't figure it out.

post-5227-1151768436_thumb.jpg

just move/rotate individual letters

:yahoo:

well that's the hard way to do it I'm sure there was a way to deform a whole block of text.

of course there is with the transform tool but it just looks lifelessly clean like that

post-5227-1151779060_thumb.jpg

not to mention slightly distorted

Edited by contico

I see what you mean, I remember it being a bit distorted now, the first one certainly looks a whole lot better.

Hmm not that I know Sweet FA.

post-338-1151781458_thumb.jpg

how did you do that ? :guitar:

i've been trying to find that function since photoshop 3 :yinyang:

how did you do that ? :guitar:

i've been trying to find that function since photoshop 3 :yinyang:

Its a tool in ps elements J

Sorry about the last one saved it as a web pic ie 72 pixels per inch.

post-338-1151782287_thumb.jpg

This is 300 pixels, better for printing if its any good for you.

Sorry for the delay, watching football. :yinyang:

I'm using paint shop pro 8 atm Lizard.

I had a play in word, thanks church, and got the image I want but now I can't work out how to save the new image.

It's going on a 1" button badge so it's got to be white writing really, ta ot1 :yahoo: Ta also contico, that's pretty much it but a bit bolder. :mashed:

I've d/led a trial of photoshop ot1 but I can't see how you've done that. I can get the letters to go round the outside of the curve in paintshop but not the inside and I still can't save a created image with wordart as anything but a .doc or webpage. So I'm not much closer than I started.

Edited by HvyFuel

I've d/led a trial of photoshop ot1 but I can't see how you've done that. I can get the letters to go round the outside of the curve in paintshop but not the inside and I still can't save a created image with wordart as anything but a .doc or webpage. So I'm not much closer than I started.

Ot1 is using Photoshop Elementts which is a supposedly cut down version of Photoshop except it seems to have more tools or at least a more logical layout for them :ouch:

I'm using the latest Photoshop and i cant find the tool that curves text :yinyang:

I'll have a play tomorrow when i'm back on the main computer, theres bound to be a prog somewhere in Ubuntu to sort it with.

Unless someone comes along and does it first :yinyang:

Can't do it today only got the one monitor and this comps getting wiped clean today ready for Dohped to take with him Tuesday :yep:

:ouch: