My room got Flooded!!

HydroNaut

Hi

Well id thought id do an update on how my low level flood /sog grow is coming along.

The last pic of the table was 2 weeks ago.....

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?s=&a...=47&t=6003&st=0

I'd already chosen to keep the "a" pheno...short/squat ..good yeilder...the last time...but i couldnt see the tables left empty and didnt have enough "a" pheno cuttings at the time....next time tho ;) so theres 3 types in here...2 which are more lanky...one of which isnt as good a resin producer as the others...

first shot is a overhead shot 2 days ago...the 2nd is today...theyre off into stretch...

post-49-1032890328_thumb.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HydroNaut

• utopiate

• chip

• JollyGoodSmoke

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi hydro

nice looking setup u have there, is it nft,plants r looking really healthy also

good luck in ur gro keep us updated plz

oh and what lights r u using i'm sure i caught a glimpse of one in ur shots

all the best jgs

Thanks JollyGoodSmoke

The're Flood and Drain tables....with 600's on rails

All the above were put into flower as soon as clones showed roots in 3' cubes...the top table has been flowering 2 weeks now

Cheers

Hydronaut

post-49-1032894949.gif

Looking good again hydronaut!!

Are you growing in rock wool slabs this time rather than the celmax in pots and stuff?

Chip (mildly envious, i gott get me one of those tables)

Hi Chip...cheers..

The low lev tables have the pots with cellmax in still...the high lev has slabs as usual...never done anything but slabs in that,tho id supose pots would work just as well.

Everytime i do things a little diff...this time in the high lev i've also used spreader mat,as opposed to leaving the roots to work their way thru the drain grill onto the table bottom.I completley remove the plastic on the bottom of the slabs,most peeps just slash them...also added a air pump and stone to the res...even tho i use oxy+...u gotta tinker aint ya ....thinkin of adding airstones to the table bottom to come on when filling:D :P :lol:

Cheers

Hydronaut

p.s....all those NL5 x Haze beans cracked...well...apart from the damaged ones....JOY !!!! :lol: :P:huh:

p.s....all those NL5 x Haze beans cracked...well...apart from the damaged ones....JOY !!!!

Phew, that was close, thought you may of had some duds there.

I'm looking forward to see what happens with those ladies.

Happy hazing

Chip

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Time for an update...Table 1,the 2 low levels pushed together has about 3 weeks left now...table 2,the high lev ,is about 2 weeks behind that.

Now this is really a spacing/pheno experiment before i start proper...saying that i have another 8 Black Dom's yet to sex and test.This is gonna take me well into next year to sort out.

I need to see which phenos best suit my method...sog..i originally thought my "a" pheno,very short,little branching indica based(i think these current clones with finish at 10 inches) plants were the ones.

Saying that the "c" pheno...looks as described in the sensi cat seems more suited .

First time round during sexing it didnt look to impressive...but this time round its grabbed my attention.No branching what so ever....i can really pack these in....and resin to the point where its making the fan leaves twist.All the trim from these ill keep for bubbling.

This strain really waits till the last moment to put on the bud weight.The first time round i was sure they were gonna be low yeilders...but i wasnt dissapointed.Saying that tho i hope somewhere in the next 8 theres better...we wll see.

Altogether at the moment there are 86 plants spread between the two tables.The NL5 x Silver Haze are now all up and going..when everything is sorted these will go in the low levs, while the BD's will stay in the high lev.

How does it smoke?...well to be honest its not the best tasting weed,quite harsh even...very hashy.The buds are really rock hard...you give then a real good squeeze and they dont really compress at all.

The high tho is complete mong....i dont smoke it until the evening.Still got a amount of the Blue Mystic left from the previous grow so me and the missus tend to smoke that until later.

The Blue Mystic on the other hand is really fruity and soo smooth ...the kinda stuff your always shoving under your nose for long inhales....mmMMmm...it makes the BD's smell rank!

The high tho is your average "go about and do your thing" high....its mellow.2 spliffs of BD and it overpower the Mystic high completly...time for bed

:oldtoker:

Ok on with my crappy pics...new camera soon hopefully

Hydronaut

Lowlev

post-49-1034965475_thumb.jpg