Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Mays Cream of the Crop  

396 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

VERY VERY TOUGH. after much deliberation, and a couple of changed minds, i decided to be ruthless and dropped nig & raz lovely hash(mainly cos i ave never smoked hash like that..i was going green with envy looking at it)

then it was between boffers & kaneh bosom.

loads of studying and drooling later, in the end for me it had to be BOFFERS.

TRULY INSPIRATIONAL.

great work by all involved tho :yinyang:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joolz

• Yoda

• daisy

• KennyDee2005

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, gotta go wiv da Mr Nice, white dolphin me finks, it looks kinda sugary sweet dude!!

second place for me would have to be SCP's white rhino as i love the shape of it, that's a cool plant dude, you ought to be very proud of yer effort there it kicks ass!!!

As for third place it would have to be in my opinion,.......................Aventinusdampf - Ethiopian Highland, i voted for the conquistador last month and i loved the look of it, so in my mind this comes in at a gracefull third.

keep up the fantastic work peeps you are a credit to our community!! I love all the entries, they are absolute quality this month and it took me ages to pick my fave three out of the entries!!!

That's 1st 2nd and 3rd if its up to me to judge, but its not thank F**K as they are all fantastic entries, a credit to their owners for being nominated, i would feel overwhelmingly proud if 1 of my girlies was ever nominated and entered into a C.O.T.C competition. All the people that have ever been nominated for a C.O.T.C competition, should give themselves a pat on the back, hold their heads up high and feel pleased as punch as they are a credit to our chosen hobby :rofl::yinyang:

:rofl: we :rofl: love you all :smoke: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww :wink: :wink: :rofl::wub:[/b]

Edited by jimbojambo

Guest Gert Lush

It's a toss up between Mr Nice's WD and Hydronaut's LM as far as I'm concerned.

I still cannot honestly say which one I would choose if I had to choose one for my gr.

The WD looks better as a plant pic, with all that white, but the LM seems a more complete package, nice and plump.

Edited by Gert Lush

:yinyang: all i can say nigfis u need 2 clean under them nails more often m8 :blub:

noice one boffers hench bud ... :spliff:

and someone else arrhh me memory aint wot it used 2 be.. :rofl:

da-arse

This was a hard one. I had to go for Nigfis just for the size of it, but kaneh, Mr Nice and Dantawn all put in a great appearance.

Well for me its Aventinusdampf - Ethiopian Highland,

nice clear picture with good depth , tonal & colour hues and a slightly different looking bud.

well done all

DDB

This was a hard one! Totally stuck between Boffers n Kaneh - Bosm.

But after a bit of deliberation n a conference with a friend I decided to go for Boffers!

They are all looking good though!

Good Luck!

lol

hard hard choice i personally loved niceones kali mist :rofl:

but i too am a sucker for nice hash so Nigfis gets my vote :rofl:

They just get better & better lol:oldtoker::rofl: