Updated scenes from within the 'tent

TrichomeUK

Typical trichome, you tap into your vast resources to pull another gem of an article out. Interesting stuff.

Shorter plants will recieve more even lighting from the top to the bottom and as a result will ripen more evenly, have a higher percentage of Grade A flowers, have a lower percentage of "trash" to be manicured off the finish product, and yields become much more consistant from plant to plant.

Aha!! i thought when i read this. thats what i was trying to say, but then i enjoyed where the rest of the article went as well.

I used to employ pretty much the same method as he outlines but i didnt purposely add cytokinin products, although i would spray with maxicrop sea weed early in the flowering stage. I dont train anymore because of lack of time, and a preference for short plants that dont need training.

More info, more discussion, its all good!

Chip

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TrichomeUK

• Mono

• chip

• HydroNaut

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

High chip,

Yes mate ;) I've read pretty much everything worth reading regarding growing (not breeding), and there's a good article/post for pretty much every scenario.

As well as personal experience, of course: the articles just serve to back-up good experiences.

All the best

Trike

superb grow :P

Those plants are really putting on a vigorous display in their pre-flowering stage.

How long into 12/12? a week?????/ 2 weeks??????

I know you are gonna have to wait a bit for them to really start packing it on and finish off properly. Don't forget to wait till the pistols start retracting as well as turning orange, a few other inexperienced growers have made that all to fatal mistake. ;)

Good to see you have put up some quality pics up that are worthy of your ability.

I know you know your stuff and this grow just goes to show doesn't it ;)

All the best and keep up the good work, you'll soon get into it m8.

ps. if this is only your "variety tent" your "production tent" must be a site to savour :lol:

pps. don't worry 'bout mono and that over-zealous chip they have only been growing for 20 years between them.

oh did i say 20 years?

must be your birthday coming up soon.

you know i'm only having a joke coz i know you can take it m8

ok m8

www.qwertyuiop.co.uk/gs/atoz/programmes/c/countdown/index.htm

btw check out this site ;)

I'm off to help some other chaps now i think you've had enough of my help for now.

ps. don't forget what i said 'bout the pistols retracting ;)

If you ever get stuck again pm me. I know mono and chip get confused when they read our threads :lol:

********I WILL NOT POST ON THIS THREAD****************

:o

Can we have a board for debating (if that's what you call it). I thought the infighting was "Done and Dusted". Come on folks leave the personalities out of it. Let's get on with the Real Battle, (any antis' reading this thread

would be smiling with glee). Nuff Said.

lap. M.A.T. lol