• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boffers

• EnigmaticOne

• Lizard

• barefoot master

Photos.

Real personal things a lot of them, maybe people will agree to how certain pics can mean so much to the photographer.

The buzz you may get, for instance if out with Friends, your Children, Sister/Brother or your Mum or dad, so we take some pictures, not necessarily of the people who you Love but often of, in my case here, the surroundings when with your loved ones..

Very Precious and sometimes very private..

so heres another from me for fellow Cannabis growers..

Hope you like my photos :yinyang:

sustenance

post-13728-1195596034_thumb.jpg

this was taken around February 05, a special place where a black rider and a couple of giants once roamed,

gets me wanting the spring time to come soon :spliff:

• 2 weeks later...
Cheers mr duck :yep:

i hope its found a nice spot to hibernate...mind you its done well to avoid the cat next door! :)

post-7684-1194008111_thumb.jpg post-7684-1194008137_thumb.jpg

lol

Ace I've never seen a hog that wasn't a mess on the road. What a funny looking animal :).

• 5 months later...
Guest scarface

this thread is cool and deserves a bump

pics of the hedge at the bottom of my garden, its about 40 metres long and like that all the way along, my lawn is covered in petals lol

post-14593-1210785583_thumb.jpg

post-14593-1210785595_thumb.jpg

Edited by scarface

Guest scarface

i only took that from the back doorstep so didnt venture far lol but as soon as i noticed it i remembered this thread and all the cool pics in it, so thought id bump it with a couple of pics of my own lol

thank you boffers for starting this thread in the first place, the pics are great on every single page :smoke:

• 2 months later...

Hello folks :smoke:

here's another cheeky visitor to my garden,an escapee from a few doors up....fekkers eyeing up my cabbage and carrots :spliff:

post-7684-1218616047_thumb.jpg post-7684-1218616357_thumb.jpg and a sky shot .

Edited by Boffers

Lovely there Boffers. Thank you for sharing. I'm seeing a lot the influences for many british artists whose art I love. The illustrator to the old Winnie The Pooh, Roger Dean & Patrick Woodroffe come immediately to mind.

:spliff:

Edited by Randalizer

Hi Boffers :smoke:

Lovely shots. Hasn't the sky been amazing lately?

That bunny should watch out, cabbage and carrots are good with rabbit stew :spliff:

Her's a pic i took during the solar eclipse last week

.post-12402-1218616732_thumb.jpg

atb

Owlz :smug:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Owlzy,Randalizer glad you like them :D

post-7684-1220110028_thumb.jpg

I saw this whilst picking some blackberries in my garden and couldn't resist a snap...Belly shot though :smoke:

Edited by Boffers

• 2 weeks later...

I've not taken or posted any pics for ages. I was out cutting the grass earlier on and spotted these 2 spiders either mating or fighting....was hard to tell lol

post-3914-1221055862_thumb.jpg