A Shot From My Garden

Boffers

Hello peeps,i want to share this pic with you :D after a wee chase around my small garden i managed to snap this chap... post-7684-1147296264_thumb.jpg post-7684-1147296418_thumb.jpg the wasps didnt like my attentions so this chap became my target :yep:

wasnt sure where to post this so mods feel free to move :smoke:

peace

:headpain:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boffers

• EnigmaticOne

• Lizard

• barefoot master

Guest POCKETS

yeah what the smeg are daddy longlegs doing around this time of year? The bugs seem to have gone crazy!

If your a betting man you'll know that the larva for these poisonous insects are damaging to racing as they eat the grass roots or something strange.

And has anyone seen a lot of dead ladybirds this spring?

Edited by POCKETS

Hi FMB,cheers man..the cam is a Konica-minolta DiMAGE Z6,a fine cam for the price £260 for cam and 40 for larger card,batteries and charger etc....6mp,x12 opt zoom,super macro to 1cm ;)

:yinyang:

Hi FMB,cheers man..the cam is a Konica-minolta DiMAGE Z6,a fine cam for the price £260 for cam and 40 for larger card,batteries and charger etc....6mp,x12 opt zoom,super macro to 1cm :wink:

:wink:

The dimage range are god cameras. I hjave the dimage Z10 gives a good picture but not quite to the fine detail in your picture. Then again it only cost a third of yours in the sale. Good luck and show us plenty more ....go catch a wasp!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hello folks,just a few pics of a busy 'Bee' :wink: out of about 40 shots these were the clearest :soap:

Up the workers....post-7684-1149763450_thumb.jpgpost-7684-1149763511_thumb.jpgpost-7684-1149763622_thumb.jpg

;)

Hello folks,just a few pics of a busy 'Bee' :wink: out of about 40 shots these were the clearest ;)

Up the workers....

;)

some very nice shots there Boffers, taking large amounts of pics seems to be the best way to go, it works for me anyway, when I take my camera out I can fire off a couple of hundred shots without even thinking about it, and then only keep about 10 of them.

I've been trying to get some shots of bumble bees to post in my thread, it hasn't been easy they don't stay still for long, nearly everytime I get the shot lined up the bee fucks off. :soap:

Thanks Lizard lol

was up at PFNC HQ today,cheers General lol after much normalisation,some food and a reet good laugh

we went for a stroll :puke:post-7684-1150221534_thumb.jpgpost-7684-1150221802_thumb.jpgpost-7684-1150222018_thumb.jpg :wassnnme:

lovely pictures boff and arnie (like the purples)

I have a dimage hi 8 which is broken right now and I am so missing being able to take pictures. :ninja: But like mentioned I take 20 pictures for 4-5 good ones too :headpain:

Here is a dragonfly I snapped last year in my garden. Hope you don't mind m adding it. :yinyang:

post-3914-1150277216_thumb.jpg

I say, those mushrooms were rather nice ......

Great pic Arnie :yinyang: love the effects :ninja: i could of spent hours taking pics :yinyang:

and Eo wow..you should post more pics :headpain: get that cam fixed!

:ninja:

post-7684-1150277872_thumb.jpg

Edited by Boffers

Guest Peppi

hi boffers

i to have a newish camera its a dimage a200 .still getting used to how it works to be honest.im finding it a bit more fiddly compared to my dynax 303

heres a snap of the cat been beady threw the back window !!!!

peppi :ninja:

post-4129-1150278103_thumb.jpg

Edited by Peppi