Seeds from a hermie

The Reefer Man

Hi!

Just wondering about some seeds I have from a mate's grow. He grew Feminized White Widow from Dutch Passion and they must have gone hermie cos he ended up with a shit load of seeds in his weed. Still excellent weed but in a quarter I got from him there were around 15 seeds.

Will these seeds be any good to grow?

Ta,

R.M.

I agree with hydro

yes, you should end up with a high number, if not all females, but its not worth it.

I tried some feminised seeds last year and i had a high number of hermies

Trichomeuk had quite a bit to say on this topic yesterday. i cant find the thread but its here somewhere.

Could be worthwhile for a 1 off, but if you are looking for a keeper, then it would be wie to buy in some quality genetics from a reputable seed dealer

Chip

Cheers chaps!

I'm actually growing from femiized seeds myself at the moment and both of my plants I'm pretty sure are 100% female. I didn't have anyone to get clones from and a very limited space so I thought this was the best option. I have heard a lot of people saying that fem seeds turn hermie though so maybe I'm just lucky.

Ta,

R.M.