Anyone heard of G33 strain???

rudebwoy

Triches right...Its probably G13 you are enquiring about.

G33 is a rifle built by Heckler and Koch and also a sperts car i think.

Isnt G13 the strain that allegedly came from some government laboratory in the USA? I think a clone, or some clones were stolen from the lab. Dunno exactly, i'm sure trichome will fill you in on the details if it is G13 that you are interested in.

I think there is a KC33, maybe you are getting confused between the two

Catcha later

Chip

High there,

The whole G13-issue is very long and complicated, but basically it does exist and growers have it.

It is very hard to come by and may cost a lot of $$$

For more detailed info., and to save my poor fingers, please search for "G13" at Overgrow.com.

The names Pacific, Memy, etc. will come up - they're the players.

All the best

yeah,, sorry guys i think it is G13

I have some seeds,,,white widow x G-13.

I got these from some bud that was given to me,,, does this meen that the plant might have been a hermie and therefore the seeds will be hermies also?

Thanx rudebwoy

No rudebwoy, you're getting confused m8 - what WW x G13 means is that someone took a female G13 plant and pollinated it with a White Widow male.

G13 is only available in female clone form, and is often used a 'crosser' plant, as G13 on its own is low-yielding, and often uncomfortably potent.

All the best

thx 4 reply TrichomeUK

I dont think that the person who was selling this bud actually indended for it to have seeds in it. So therefore i just assumed that maybe a couple of his plants hermified thus giving out seeds in some of the buds.

This being said, would the seeds turn out to grow as hermies themselves.

Hope i have explained this correctly now :oldtoker:

Thx rudebwoy

BTW It was the bud that is white widow x g-13

Do not grow or give hermie seeds to anyone!!

Please Mr. Friendly, don't advise that!

This is very important, because hermie traits are the worst in cannabis genetics, and any signs must be destroyed immediately, and not passed around.

Yes, the subsequent seeds of a hermie plant, will have hermie traits too!

All the best

edit: Caps changed to bold.The reason was to stress importance, not to shout - apologies if I hurt anyones ears :oldtoker:

Hello Tuk,

In the middle of writing you a response, 1000 words and counting, got to go and watch footie. So..

You have your OPINION, and stop SHOUTING. And look at mendel for starters when throwing 'round information like that hermies breed hermies stuff.. You recently went on a rant saying that GOOD information is all, I call you, and ra you

guys, guys, guys.....

would it be alright to grow these seeds or not then, or, would they have hermie tendencies? Seems to be a little divided on this one...hmm!!!

rudebwoy

I don't know what Utopiate is on about, but hermie traits are not good, and should be discarded.

Ask any (proper) breeder.

All the best

To add to that,

Before getting rid of hermie genes, please make sure the plants are definately hermies, and have not been stressed by inexperienced hands.

- i.e. any stress on the plant could cause hermies, especially light being allowed to the plants in their dark period.

All the best

Experiment by all means rudebwoy, but IMO, don't pass on hermie genes.

Male flowers will show at some point in flowering if definately hermie.

All the best