Need A Second Opinion ,srry I Cnt Spell

mullboy

im growing 5 plants down the side of the house it is about 6-7m from the start of the side to the end and about 2 meter in width,any way i was going to use some perspects and build a customized green house with it down the side.I am using seedlings starting off over a light in rockwool then transfered into lava/clay expanded rocks to flower .this is also a good place to grow because there is no wind and there is sun from mourning till night.is this a good grow idea im just looking for some opinions cheers.some advice if u have some would be realy good lol

P.S i am doing this grow in winter

Edited by mullboy

Guest dr rockster

Hiya Mullboy,

sounds great to me! If you have that side of the house on an East/West axis you will get most of the available light,which is the main thing.

Go for it! ;)

Rockster lol

• 1 month later...

An outdoor grow in winter?

might want to reconsider that matey... :headpain:

he might be in Australia, they're on winter time now! temps different over there

leroy ... he might be in Australia, they're on winter time now! temps different over there

True leroy.

i was going to use some perspects and build a customized green house

I'd just like to comment on the use of perspec

1) the light reflected through clear perspect is gretly altered in the spectrum it allow through.

2) have some heat excgange hapening.

Goodluck wherever yoyu are mullboy and what ever your season is.

:smoke:

NK.