Just A Bit Of Info Needed

rabbitface1

hi,ive just brought some big bud seeds,what i want to no is,is it ok to germ the seeds now(march),veg them in my greenhouse untill there about 16-18 inch high,then put them under a 600hps(in the loft),ide put the lot in the loft but u no what women are like(thinks we'll get cought)or is it to soon to germ them,will they end up skinny and droopy,,thanks for your help

now (march),veg them in my greenhouse untill there about 16-18 inch high,then put them under a 600hps(in the loft)

Just make sure all plants are pest free before moving them indoors, or you'll be taking all sorts in the grow room & that ain't good ;)

Nad if you ain't got a greenhouse heater, temps are only a few degrees above at the mo, so canna would struggle.

I'd be tempted to wait & start them off inside if you ant to get the best out of them ;)

Edited by Bish