Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote For Marchs Cream of the Crop  

337 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joolz

• Boffers

• Twenty Three

• hydroponics man

Guest Gert Lush

For pure class in pictures it's between Nightscentedstock and Murran, for me.

Couldn't decide which, I gave it to Murran in the end, but only because it was the more exotic weed! :guitar:

Nah, I actually liked the quality of silver-grey contributed by the mylar!

The SSH is an inspiring piccy too, but not as well composed as the other two, IMO.

Parko mate, your Cindy 99 looks so good, i could eat it right off the screen. the colour is beautiful. you are an artist mate :guitar:

;):guitar:

hashstar love the trichs all twinkleing away as if they dont care :rofl: loverly pics by u all but has 2 b hash star :)

oh also on the cheese pic by cheese u spelt his name wrong on picture it say chese :yahoo: aint gt a clue how my drug enduced brain saw this but funny aye !!!!!

Real hard this time round.

I wouldn't normally go for a purple but that pak is beautiful. MMMmmm, milky!

Honorable mention to the Dude though, whoah dude, where's my bud?!?

Hehe!

Peace and love.

Guest Puko

Bloody Hell, I won :wink:

Thanks to all those that voted for my Cindy. You'll be pleased to hear she smokes a treat :smoke: , and i can honestly say i aint never had no dealer weed like this, has me purring like a spangled kitten ;)

Well grown to the other entrants too ;) You guys grow awesome looking weed ;)

:yinyang:

Bloody Hell, I won :guitar:

Thanks to all those that voted for my Cindy. You'll be pleased to hear she smokes a treat :guitar: , and i can honestly say i aint never had no dealer weed like this, has me purring like a spangled kitten :guitar:

Well grown to the other entrants too :guitar: You guys grow awesome looking weed :unsure:

:guitar:

Congrats P, I bet shes tastes nice, might have to get on a train and pop over :unsure::wassnnme::guitar:

Pickle :guitar: