Creationism To Be In Gcse Papers

sittingrelaxing

no a god isnt just for christmas you have to keep opening up to him.As for no proff god is a spirt there`s only one father remember that lol

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris P

• snowdog

• Arnold Layne

• dr_green_thumb1974

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Rex Mundi
As for no proff god is a spirt there`s only one father remember that lol

Oh go on then, I'm game...

poppycock!

Creationism, as referred to in the thread title, only means christian creationism.

Which makes it utter bollox IMHO.

I thought all the religious texts have a similar stance to christian creationism on how the world was created.

The Earth is over 4 billion years old and evolution is FACT, that is what makes the all the creation myths bollocks. They all vastly underestimate the age of the Earth and have God click his fingers and make everything, including us.

If we're talking about Creationism I don't see why we should pick on Christians, I don't even know what is in the other books, but one thing you can be certain of, they didn't have a fucking clue when they were writing it, they just guessed lol

Guest Rex Mundi
I thought all the religious texts have a similar stance to christian creationism on how the world was created.

how many religions are you including in this?

how many religions are you including in this?

Why do you know any religious texts that support evolution then?

Do you know any religions that state anywhere near the true age of the earth, or do they just go back a few thousand years?

I'm not an expert on religions, but I remember somebody on here saying that they all have a similar stance on creation, i.e, they are all vastly as wrong as one another.

I'm not knocking them, it was a good guess a few thousand years ago. lol

Guest Rex Mundi
I'm not an expert on religions, but I remember somebody on here saying that they all have a similar stance on creation, i.e, they are all vastly as wrong as one another.

I have no problem in that description,

but you implied that all other religions had the same creation myths as the chrtistians, ie,

A god created everything in 6 days, earth first, sun later, rested on the 7th.

I have no problem in that description,

but you implied that all other religions had the same creation myths as the chrtistians, ie,

A god created everything in 6 days, earth first, sun later, rested on the 7th.

I can't distinguish one myth from another.

I didn't mean to imply that all religions have the same myths as Christians, just that they are all myths so they are all the same nonsense as far as I'm concerned.

I don't care what order they got it wrong, one story is as good as the next, they all got it very wrong and that's all that matters.

I can't distinguish one myth from another.

I didn't mean to imply that all religions have the same myths as Christians, just that they are all myths so they are all the same nonsense as far as I'm concerned.

I don't care what order they got it wrong, one story is as good as the next, they all got it very wrong and that's all that matters.

do u think the accounts of creation in the books could just be well like tryin explain tempest radiantion hacking to a 2 year old child???

As often wonder if the simplistic accounts are just all the simplistic minds of the times could cope with and should be any secong coming like some faiths believe we get more detailed version before we burn the bloke to death this time for being either a religious loony or "tryin play god" scientist dependant on what he says

Hi,Well i was given a taste of god.Went to a conference.BUT no mater how hard i tried to belive.I just found it impossible.APPARENTLYits in jeans anyway.I have alot to say on the subject.But my argument is over one up the bum no harm done.

do u think the accounts of creation in the books could just be well like tryin explain tempest radiantion hacking to a 2 year old child???

I think they went wrong in trying to explain creation when they decided to try to explain creation. They were a few billion years late to even try or a few thousand years to early.

Nobody in any religious book would explain creation as an evolutionary process over billions of years, they took their best guess at the time but it has now been disproven through science.

The creation myths are ok when you understand that it is just a myth, or an interpretation of the truth, it makes for a good story, it is when people start taking it word for word, like it is a book of knowledge or the word of God. It most definately shouldn't be taught in science classes.

I think they maybe asked children of the time to write stories on how they were created then picked the best one :rofl:

The books are so out of date, talking about prophets, messengers from God, etc which happened few thousand years ago when mitochondrial eve is over one hundred thousand years old. Sure it is a good story and there is something to be learnt there but come on, it is all rubbish, they haven't got a clue so they should stop story telling.

They make me laugh with their beliefs, when I had the J.Witnesses at the door last time we had a good chat about evolution and Earth history, but they were still insistent that the Earth was only 10,000 years old.

Now that is what I call faith, to trust a 2,000 year old book in the face of modern science and obvious facts.

It makes me laugh how they are all so sure that their religion is the truth.

lol They're sheep

God made Adam & Eve as the first humans on the planet ....

yeah right :unsure:

I'm not knocking religious books as such or religion, it is just peoples interpretation of them. :wink:

lol its like tose guys in the bible livibng till there 900 years old.RIGHT.There also loads of contridiction in the bible.When I SAID THIS TO MY CHRISTIAN MATE HE GOT ALL SHIRTY. :rofl:

I was thinking, how you would go about starting something similar nowadays.

Couldn't we use Marijuana Biology as our holy book and pronounce Joolz as the son of God (as we're all children of God we wouldn't be lying)

I'm sure there are plenty of hippies on here that would make a great Jesus.

We can spread a few miracles, about how he cured many plants of diseases and turned normal household plants into Cannabis to help the sick.

What would be the difference if we pass on the information to our children as fact.

We could make up our own creation myth, i.e on the first day he created Cannabis, etc, etc

It does my head in how other peoples leaders have made up their religion how they want it, yet we can't have one where we are allowed to smoke Cannabis. :rofl:

i was afflicted by a need to give my worldly possesions to drug dealers til the uk420 disciples turned the holy seed to weed and say behold let there be bud and there was

am in....we are not worthy...averting my eyes oh lord

:rofl: I've got some commandments for us.

1. Thou shall not smoke soapbar

2. Thou shall not grass

3. Thou shall not steal (another mans weed)

4. Thou shall not purchase from dealers

5. Thou shall not covet thy neighbours weed.

I'll have to go to work on our religious beliefs. lol