Anyone Know Where To Buy These Little Fittings

OCC

post-3280-1140348918_thumb.jpg

Wondering if anyone knows where to get the little fittings coming out the side and bottom of that Fan controller. Also found on many units such as Maxibright contactors, electrical stuff. Cheers :yinyang:

Edited by MDP

And like i mentioned last night, we much prefer you to save the picture to your own pc then to upload it direcrtly to here, rather than using the img tags to direct traffic offsite.

:headpain:

edit: solong as it isnt copywrited.

Edited by MDP

You should find those cable glands at your local leccy place easily enough OCC.

I've had one of those climate controllers for about a year or so now, I think. Best bit of kit I've invested in so far. They are pretty much 'set and forget'..... cool as a cool thing.

google/scroogle - maplin - components - enclosures and fixings - cable glands

Cheers mate, perfect

Sorry about that then MDP, didn't see your post about it before

Would just like to add. Reason I was asking this is that i'm going to buy a couple of cheap (9 quid) fan controllers, put them in a PVA waterproof box from somewhere like maplins and buy some nice knobs etc. Will cost about 35 quid total, but will have two speed controls.

I was also thinking about taking the comps in my habistat cool control and putting it all into one box so it would be like a Prima controller, only 50 quid cheaper and the satisfaction that you put it together yourself. If i go ahead I will post some pictures

edit: was also thinking of other cool things like a digital temp/RH LCD mounted on the box with a wireless sensor that sits next to the thermostat sensor, which would hopefully be working at the same temp. (this would require a wireless thermometer, not too sure on taking one apart)

Edited by OCC