Headroom

Jam-Rock-Manc

hi all, i have limeted headroom in my conservetry, would plants grow up along the glass if they hit it at an angle? Jam lol

plantation says it all. start training them when they are small or take out the growing tips a couple of times to bush them and keep them below the glass.

cheers,

could i train them to an angle with chicken wire or something?

its not glass its like a plastic membrane, on one side of a pitched roof, i am thinking of joining two of the roof joists with a plank and growing in the space. if u get what i mean. i think its maybe 2.5, 3 feet hight.

i need to have them high because of the local cheeky shit kids that trespass a lot. its perfectly dry in there, and its south facing! what do you think?

• 1 month later...

they will always try to grow towards the light so you will have to adjust them every 2 or 3 days whatever method you use. plastic will be worse than glass for condensation and rot IMO.

chicken wire is good but i'd get something a bit wider so you can let the buds grow through once they're well into flower. the buds will be spread out rather than being wrapped in a cola and less likely to mould.

Edited by tony2wheelsgood