indoor plants - out!

Jammin

Is it possible to grow plants that are meant for lights, naturally, ie outdoors? Well in a greenhouse actually. I guess you'd have to simulate 12\12 for the flowering but would it veg successfully?

Orite mate,

Im currently growin a couple of indoor strains outside at the moment, Doublegum and Big Bud to be exact. Theyve been outside since day one way back at the end of may and it doesnt sem to have done em any harm.

Ive been force flowering them for the last three weeks now by putting them in a dark cupboard every night for 12 hrs and there looking pretty good, ive put up a few pics in the outdoor bud shots forum if you fancy a look. Im hoping that the weather will be fairly dry for the next 5 weeks but thats up to the big man to decide <_<

peace

Chilli

alright chilli? Myself im a week into flowering 6 big purple star. Cant wait for the buds mate! Your plants look really tasty man <_<

Im thinking of putting some mazzar outside. What nutes do you use for your plant mate, they look really good.

Hi,

The plants are in a mix of Wilkos multipurpose and perlite. Its only cheap stuff the wilkos soil but i think its great had a few sucessfull indoor grows using it and these outdoors seem to like it too. As for ferts, they got a couple of shots of Wilkos ( again !!) 7-7-7 growmore in veg and theyve had two doses of simple miracle grow 15-30-15 since flowering.

I dont really give these girls much attention at all, mother nature tends to do a good job of watering them with all the rain up here. I just wake em up in the morning and put em to bed at night, just like a good father should <_<

peace

Chilli

Yes mate, im a wilkos man myself. Good to see not everyone supports expensive mediums as the be all and end all.