save cash

vek

hi peeps hows it growin,.......4 a year now i have been useing a light-wing fluoro unit from growell and it cost 90 quid however i needed a nother one so of i whent 2 my local trade lecy shop and got same light 4 40 quid. just ask 4 "osran55\840 4800 lumen in cool white with double balast and bulb holders" it comes with no shade this light is excelent 4 mother and cuutings.ttfn............................hope this is on rite thread) :P

Edited by vek

• 9 months later...

shit, your joking right? Its exactly the same light? The one growell sell for £90 and you got it for 40?? RESPECT! Those corporate bastards are making some serious profit from us! lol

Let me get this straight, i can quote what you've put between speech marks and they will produce one of those lights for me, reflector and all? Im i little overwelmed, Nice one vek! ;)

vek mate, gave my boy in town a ring and got sumped when i asked for an osram 55\840 4800lumen

Am i being a complete dumb ass? Could you tell me the length of the tube, and the wattage please mate>?

Nice one, Jammin :yep:

hi jammin, i got my tubes from moredales, electrical, enfild estate redditch, the tubes are about 50 cm long(ish), the last time i got replacement tubes they had gone up 2£... the only difference between these and growell is you have 2 wire them up your self (wich was no prob as my mate did it 4 me) i have been useing this lecy shop for a long time now, there other grow bulbs are no cheaper. hope this helps :headpain:

• 3 weeks later...

jammin what i think he means is a 600x600 4 tube office fitting, take a look at thisscrewfix 18w 2' 600x600 fitting u'll have to buy the lamps seperate but they're cheap enough am just about to get one my self . :smoke: hope that cleared things up a bit dont know whether it has a cat 2 shade with it i dont think it has, but if it has, dont use it it doesnt need a shade it will only cut down the lumens ;)

post-17-1054752991_thumb.jpg

Osram have the bulbs listed here...

Osram bulbs

I think the one you are looking for is the Dulux L (bottom of first page), print it off and take it to the shop...

They also seem to do an 80W (6000 lumen one) - the one GW stocks is 55W with 2 bulbs