mobile/recyclable growroom

Highlander

Jonno I can help ,

but as you said the info is floating around somewhere on this site, it's thursday 9:07 pm and i'm really tired now .

Tomorrow i'm gona take some pics and find out if i can put up a pinned(permanent) post withinstructions.

If i get the go ahead i'll try and get it done by monday night at the latest before i go on holiday.

Let's wait and see and hope and pray :oldtoker:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Highlander

• oldtimer1

• Mono

• chip

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay,

The instructions f' the growroom will have to wait till i get back off holiday(2 weeks ;) )

Here are some pics of the grow.

They are nearly 4 weeks into flowering.

After readingButty's query in pics;

Hemp Playboy"It's best to let them grow back...cease tying...central cola gain apical dominance".

Butty"If ever a thread was helpful at a particular stage then this is it."

I had Mono round last night and we released the shackles, this was also as the Mon reckoned i might have had probs with budrot as tying the main colas down levelled the canopy but things were really really crowded. This way the main colas can stretch up a little leaving more room for the other branches to spread out.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the 420 site for all the great help/info i've received. :ninja:

What you will see from the pics is that being so tightly packed in ... well...

Mono supporting a GD. These are so lollopy that once let outside the growroom and away from the support of the other plants they just fall about.

post-49-1030783114_thumb.jpg

If you can see where monos hand is ,that is where she was tied down,he's holding the main cola, the whole plant just springs up and most of the bud sites are now at 45d angles because tying down bent the whole plant over.

post-49-1030783392_thumb.jpg

Out of 10 seeds i was left with 3 females and it is already clear to see that Neb my pheno#6(I think that's the right one isn't it Mono? #6) is the heavyweight.

post-49-1030784006_thumb.jpg

This will make y' laugh. A skunk#1. I only had 2 females in the end and the other one i probably won't keep as the cuttings are difficult and it needs more care than this one but i'll decide after smoking and not before :ninja:

When i took all the plants out the growroom they filled a space 'bout 6 times the size it was crazy to see but here's the reason why...

...lollop.

ps. oops sorry folks i did it again and forgot to trim down the pixel size.

post-49-1030784406_thumb.jpg

As the main cola was tied down it is now only a little bigger than the rest but if skunks are 10 week flowerers then it's got 6 weeks to do the bizz.

post-49-1030785144_thumb.jpg

Here is a closer shot and you can see the way the bud sites are spiralling around the main stem.

Can't wait to see when it's finished.

post-49-1030785343_thumb.jpg

Did manage to get them all back in though <_<

Ten lolloping monsters in a 3' x 4' growroom you just have to f***ing :lol: don't you?

post-49-1030785879_thumb.jpg

Well that was that and I'm off to Spain in a few days, Mono's going to be keeping an eye on 'em for me.

Oscar que te parece de mis flores?

Joder or que? lol:woot:<_<

Ola....Terrarero-Alto.....??? :rolleyes:

Looking good there...again your pics don't do it justice....

If eever I needed 12 hands it was trying to hold up that rambling bush-skunk for a photeeee........

Think we did the right thing releasing them, specially the Nebulas, as theywere getting packed up so cose even your mad venting couldn't penetrate the centre of the scrum......

Joder...

Mi Espagnol es de la mierda.....

Oscar viene aqui para fumar las plantas di Altoterrero....y las plantas del Monito......mejor....joder....... :oldtoker:

Highlander get yourself a bit of posh hash iin Spain....

and trust me....

Mono....x