Needing Advice!?!?

s_e_midnight_toker

Basically I am working on my first DIY grow room and have never grown indoors. I have a small space that is about 2ft tall, 2ft wide and 4ft deep (its not alot of space, could be extended a little. But I plan to grow the strain Lowryder/Biggie Small so space isn't to much of an issue). I plan to use fluorescent tube lights (not sure on power etc yet). I have read that plants grow best at 60-80 degrees? Wondering is the temperature a major thing that needs to be right as my outdoor crops were poor! Also any advice on fans and filters...

Any information and pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance from the Midnight Toker

Use the search function and read, many a topic similar to this. Check out OG for Dub's fluoro tables. His posts are always uber detailed.

Ventilation>lighting. IMO. So get your ventilation sorted first. Intake at bottom, Extract at top. Passive intakes ~ 5-7times larger than your extraction. Active intakes need to be pushing a little less in than your extractor is sucking out.

What was your outdoor set up out of interest?

Filters can be brought or bodged depending on your budget and brains.

Did I mention use the search function lol:yinyang: