Cream Of The Crop

Joolz

Vote for October's  

266 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joolz

• bigcheggs

• ShadyDave

• Muppet

But I think I'm gonna go for da Durban cos there's something special about well grown outdoor plants for me.

And the colour is beautiful and the photo is top qual too.

I have to agree. This is supposed to be a comp for the best photo, not the best skunk; to quote: "our quest to find the very best cannabis pictures". That Durban is a beautiful colour and the photo brings it out really well. The C99 and the bubble photo are rather well taken too, but I loooooove the purpleness of the Durban! It gets my vote.

The Sensi Skunk looks fantastic but, in my humble opinion, the background view of someone's hallway spoils the shot and, like I said earlier, this is a photography comp.

Guest HomeGrown

hard call to make...hows does one compare beauty with beauty....choice between lazlo and giddy Aunt

gone for giddy aunt cos its trippy and caught my eye

lazlo's...nice plant....but all my eyes could focus on was his door frame...backgrounds and foregrounds just as important as the main subject of the image !

Guest Lola Bud

My my, some nice nice this month!

Love that bubble pic, and I could imaging breaking up that cotton wool soft clusterfuck. But my choice, the sensi skunk, looks like a doomer...

:stoned:

Guest lazlo woodbine

Thanks for all the kind words folks... :ouch:

However Joolz... I think you should probably withdraw the pic.. :unsure:

Firstly, it was from last year and second... It's already been entered once... May 04, I think ..... :stoned:

I'm not sure if this infringes the rules - but I thought I'd better point it out...

Laz

Bloody good entires as usual but I am going to go for Lazlo's, cracking picture and even better plant. Let me know if you want a hand smoking it Laz. :unsure:

Om :stoned:

wow havent seen that much suger coating since my duncan donuts days.well frosted laz :unsure: who cares if you won before with this one im sure it deserves to win twice :stoned::ouch:

Guest lazlo woodbine

wow havent seen that much suger coating since my duncan donuts days.well frosted laz lol who cares if you won before with this one im sure it deserves to win twice lol:band:

Thanks lungs.... Twas entered last year but didn't win.. :stoned:

Laz

Had to be Laz for me....A lady in the absolute prime of her life!! :)

A great photographic demonstration once again of what this place is about above all else.....fanbloodytastic!!

Bu. lol

Thanks for all the kind words folks... :soap:

However Joolz... I think you should probably withdraw the pic.. :ouch:

Firstly, it was from last year and second... It's already been entered once... May 04, I think ..... :spliff:

I'm not sure if this infringes the rules - but I thought I'd better point it out...

Laz

Laz the pictures are chosen from those posted during the month by the mods, It does not matter if its old or been posted before.