how it going

indicatom

im learning! yes,ive learned to gently,with my fingers break the part of shell .and it helped!

update: week later ,starting to grow two set of true leaves. have one that was started two days later and is the biggest!i find that they are very tough too! can take a little roughness and still be up for the count! they streached a little and must have not planted deep enough. and they were like limp. so i added a little soil to the top of cup,watered, checked after waking up. shit, they loved it! it strenth them up!

i have two kinds mazar + ak and mb#8 + snowball.

one of the m/ak is the champ right now. its the one of 2 started 2 days later and its first set of true leaves is getting nice and wide! the other started with its pedal leaves turned up? like a set of horns? its first set of true leaves is norrow. its small compared to its sister!

ok now to the others.

1) unknow: i lost a bean.a m/ak. i found one in the same area. but it could be bagseed?

it looked the same as the m/ak. big,brown coffee colored. its first set of pedal and true leaves, 3 of them. not 2 one on each side. a triangle. the 2 set of true leaves are coming out 3. triangle! kool! ANYONE KNOW OF THIS?

MB#8+ SNOWBALL: 1 CAME OUT WITH ITS FIRST SET OF TRUE LEAVES TORN? 1 was laying down

i tried to fix it, it came all the way out. put it back in. its ok! cant tell now which one it is. another one is small all seem small! ONE IS STARTING TO YELLOW A LITTLE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT? JUST A LITTLE.?

no nutes yet, waiting for 3 weeks. plan on going organic. going to add bone and blood meal w/ lyme dolite. am going to start misting the leaves with alsaka fish 5-1-1 next week

indicatom Where you get leaves coming out in threes in the stem is called whorled phyllotaxy. They are usually males but I had one Fem that was a real goody.

I assume as you are talking Alaska fish fert and blood meal you are from accross the pond. A good organic compost is the supersoil mix formulated by Vic High, take a look at this link http://www.coastnet.com/~bcga/soil/soil.htm