growing my weed

Lock

howdy all.

i was wondering :P if i start my grow at the start of october how long will it take to grow and flower my weed.im planning a swg with 2 plants and a scrog is there any chance i would be able to chop them b4 christmas day? as i liv ein student digs and dont want to leave the plants in the cupboard over the holidays as the land lady may find them.Doubtful i know but ive got the fear (to much weed i think).oh and is it better for the scrog screen if the plant is grow like 6 inches above the screen then weaved or weave as it grows?oh the plants will be clones.

cheers :P

:woot: (just wanted that on my msg its pretty cool)

peace out

good question man....

I'm also considering a SrcOG in my 1.5 x 2 x 0.75M space... either using between 2/4 plants.. but then again i might use 12 in a SOG ??????agghhh????

still like to know the answer to this plz someone ;)

--edited--

oh, the question I was after is the one about weaving the screen but I'm not desperate...

thanx

I would say that if you start your grow in october, then you might be pushing it to have some by christmas. It all depends on how big you let them get fefore you put em into flower.

The general rule of thumb with scrogs is to fill about half to 2/3 of the scrog with the plant(s) before you put them into flower and then flowering time is about 6-9 weeks depending on the strain.

If they have allready germinated or you have rooted clones now, then you might make it. ;)

Good luck!