Spider Web Or Fungus?

Itsy

What makes you say that, smoking product is nothing like eating a product......

I would'nt spray shit all on my buds that I was gonna smoke :guitar: , mites or no mites......

RAZ

422410[/snapback]

Yep, I know what you mean. One of the reasons I gave up the TM's. Kinda scarey when you see what's in paper as well! :yinyang:

Guest south east toker

:guitar: hello Itsy.......little fcukers eh i know what your going thro mate, have a look at my northern lights grow, i lost the lot at 40 days there might be some tips/hints in there for ya..if i ever get them again i would cut my losses and restart bud..after all the work me and the mrs tried to eradicate them...to no avail!! 1000 mites will soon become 10000 mites....best of luck Itsy.

s.e.t :yinyang: ps. just to add everything was cleaned/scrubed with bleach also ripped up a carpet incase of borg eggs.....it worked....last grow was mite free!

Billibobo - I stop 2 weeks before harvest because I don't want to smoke residues of Buzz-off, because believe me that stuff stinks! And by the way, a simple search would have shown you that "Buzz-off" is entirely organic :guitar:

How to clean and sterilise a GR? Well I had to do it earlier this year to get rid of Pythium root-rot, spider mite and various other horribles. They had gotten out of control over winter, which is when my spine tends to stop me carrying out a lot of daily grow room hygiene. Here's what I did:

1) I dismantled my Flowering Box and burned it.

2) Detsroyed all plant stock completely (this hurt more than anything else :yinyang:)

3) I dismantled all my kit and sterilised everything with either bleach, Dettol, or alcohol rub. And I mean everything - pots, trays, chains for hanging lamps, lamps, bulbs, filters, fans, inline fans, floor, walls, ceiling, window and frame, room lights, room door and corridor outside of grow room.

4) I repeated step 3)

5) Purchased new Grow Tent for flowering in, and rebuilt Vegging area.

6) Started with seeds over again.

I am now an obsessive hygiene freak about the grow, and try and keep everything so squeeky I could eat my brekkie eggs off it.

Sorry Arnold, I should have checked it out first :blub:

[LINK REMOVED]

and there's not too much info on it. What's the active ingredients? Even an organic product can be toxic! and £79 a litre ;):mashed: :!: Doesn't even seem to have a pesticide safety directorate approval either :!:

I know that the EC are clamping down on all the products that claim pest control but haven't sought approval as I was learning the other evening reading Directorate EC 97/414 (what a geek eh?)

I'm sticking with the product that I promised OWd I wouldn't mention again ;);) I paid £23 a litre, which is then diluted down to give 100's of litres of treatment!

Impressed by your clean up operation! :bush:

Edited by Joolz

Billibobo - I stop 2 weeks before harvest because I don't want to smoke residues of Buzz-off, because believe me that stuff stinks! And by the way, a simple search would have shown you that "Buzz-off" is entirely organic :!:

How to clean and sterilise a GR? Well I had to do it earlier this year to get rid of Pythium root-rot, spider mite and various other horribles. They had gotten out of control over winter, which is when my spine tends to stop me carrying out a lot of daily grow room hygiene. Here's what I did:

1) I dismantled my Flowering Box and burned it.

2) Detsroyed all plant stock completely (this hurt more than anything else ;))

3) I dismantled all my kit and sterilised everything with either bleach, Dettol, or alcohol rub. And I mean everything - pots, trays, chains for hanging lamps, lamps, bulbs, filters, fans, inline fans, floor, walls, ceiling, window and frame, room lights, room door and corridor outside of grow room.

4) I repeated step 3)

5) Purchased new Grow Tent for flowering in, and rebuilt Vegging area.

6) Started with seeds over again.

I am now an obsessive hygiene freak about the grow, and try and keep everything so squeeky I could eat my brekkie eggs off it.

422438[/snapback]

You didn't mention the kitchen sink mate :!: but the rest sounds pretty thorough and comprehensive nice one :mashed:

Wow thanks for all the tips guys, y'all rock. Looks like that was my last bio bizz spray, then two (and a half) weeks of water and killing every bugger in there. Ive only got 3 plants (my first grow) so shouldnt be too much bother to wipe em down. Then its a dismantle and burn job for everything.

Cheers all, my first buds for you :yinyang: