A Great Discovery

Billibobo

I've been trying out a new product this year for foliar feeding and keeping all types of pest at bay. Red spider mite being one! It's called Plant Invigorator and Environmentally safe pesticide. Website's at [link removed]

Anyone else tried this?

Billo

Edited by sittingrelaxing

I assume that this has been previously approved by UK420? How can we tell, simply by the fact that it is here unchallenged?

How does one get a product approved for posting on uk420 are there any guidelines for that?

Post Commercial, Offsite or Affiliate Links :- for any purpose without prior permision from uk420.com. We are self funded and run entirely Advert Free! Please respect our members wishes to stay this way

Not stirring, honestly :smoke:

Its really confusing how some links are allowed and others aren't..this only causes grief...again?

best

tt

Guess its no holes barred when it comes to bad bugs, or other such needy critters.

420414[/snapback]

No holes barred :ouch: You been reading too many swingers sites m8 ...:smoke:

best

tt

I'm sorry guy's and gals! I didn't mean to cause a problem here and certainly not hawking a product!

There's not a lot of safe effective products out there for pest control, but this one really does fit the bill and really cheap! I've been using the 2ml/l rate for general plant feeding and keeping pests at bay. When I got caught out with a heavy mite, whitefly and aphid on some plants I used a 4ml/l application. I thought the weblink would help as I'm not sure searching for the product on google would be successful. The full name is SB Plant Invigorator for those that want to try

Bests

Billo