1st Grow Ever!

TopSkunk

Well I started in April by buying a couple of supposed female seeds one of which failed to germinate and the other Durban something or other grew balls!

So....germinated 7 seeds bought off the internet for £2....I can hear the gasps but to continue..

Planted them out in May and just let them go. Too busy to give them much attention and have not even sexed them....more gasps!!

Pictures taken last week.

Grown in B&Q compost fed with ASDA outdoor plant food irregularly. Top of hill facing south on the South Downs I mile from the English Channel.

Still don't know where I'm going but to me they are all Princesses!!!

First grow ever and its a mexican sative outdoors on the south downs :bush:

awesome mate. :guitar:

Though i think there is a problem with the pics. :yinyang: recently I have had problems where i have been thrown off by the server due to its current problems, when it was half way through loading the image. :blub:

i think it did it with yours.

i would love to see the pics. if i'm right could you try again?

loveweed ;)

edited to add: if you do not know how to do it you just press "edit' on the post. then "remove image" then re-load them. good luck :D

Edited by loveweed

Well I couldn't wait and cut one of my princesses! Sticky, smelly and dripping thc.

Pic 1 is the main stem and is 28 inches long with the biggest but 2 inches long.

Next is a close up showing the matured buds.

This is a small branch I cut 2 days ago and is drying nicely.

Nice striped stem..

Does anyone have an opinion whether these are Sativa Mexicana? Bearing in mind the seeds were bought off ebay!

my mex buds were very brown/ orange at harvest . they were from sensi , so looks like you got a good sativa there bro .... ? what she smoke up like ?

i usually chuck a bud on a plate on a pan and boil her up for a quick hit .

you will know if it's mexican cos you sort of loose your head for a while . ;)

nice buds tho .

my mex .

post-7987-1127362730.jpg

Edited by haverest

Topskunk that second pic where you say mature buds aint ,it looks lig#ke bud rot to me dont smoke those brown looking bits ,not kind on your lungs.