Can U Believe The Cheek

DOPEMAN

Hi im on my first grow while in the veg stage i moved house and as i had nowhere to put the plants they had to go outside till i got a setup sorted for them however while outside one grew to a massive 8fttall and is still going now the other was about five foot and could be fitted in to my grow room wich i did i put it on flower straight away and it done brill for about a month then has rapidly slowed to a almost stop i was wondering if it could be somthing to do with the ant nest it picked up while outside any thoughts on this ?????

yours truly DOPEMAN lollol

PS ANY THOUTS OF GETTING RID OF THE UNWANTED PESTS???

Edited by DOPEMAN

This should do it.

417554[/snapback]

im lmao here ill give it a go do you think it might dry the plant out a little or should i just water before flame throwing ??? :smoke:

DOPEMAN

I bought some of those small ant traps from the supermarket. They are the size of tins of shoe polish and have a lump of slow acting poison inside. The workers take lumps of it back to the nest to feed the others there and they all die.

Hope that helps.

I have been racking my brain to remember the makers/product name but it eludes me :smoke:

Meant to also say that while it is annoying to have a nest in the pot apart from taking up space I doubt it is doint too much harm to the plant. Do they not all come running out when you water? :smoke:

EO

Edited by EnigmaticOne

One other thing tho I should mention that ants do bring aphids such as blackfly and greenfly to a plant for their own food source, so be on the look out for other crawlies. :smoke:

EO

• 2 weeks later...
Hi DOPEMAN,

This appears to be the shiz.

ant killers

Hope this helps ya mate  ;)

Mr P

422272[/snapback]

NO NOT GREENGARDENER!!!!! :ninja:;):( Those nematodes just irritate the ants and they move somewhere else, like under your bed! Goodness knows how that company get away with those claims!! Kills ants? They'd sooner kill my aunty's crabs! Crushed garlic will help to repel them, but the best solution is to empty the pot and get rid of the queen :unsure: