Which strain...

Davey

I've never grown before. Never thought about it before but I hopefully want to have a few plants next time round.

I've read about etc and i'm gonna be growing outdoors (parents dont like it for some reason). I live two hours North of Manchester along the motorway in a sleepy little village. Lots of big empty fields etc so i'll get a good location easy.

However, what I really want to know is whats a good strain to grow outdoor up norf loike. A decent yeild would also be nice if possible.

Any help/tips is very much appreciatied.

Thanks in advance

- Davey

also, whats the chances of getting a female seed in say a pack of 10? and if its male can i really use it to smoke?

Hello Davey,

Seem to be turbo posting so thought I'd jam my oar in. Male/female ratios are 50/50 in non feminised seed. You can smoke males, you could smoke soapbar; I doubt either would give you the effect you are after ;)

I don't grow outside but suspect by my tomatos that it may be late to grow from seed outdoors, in the UK. But, I would do it anyway, the experience gained will be invaluable and transferable. Outdoor strains, I know not, i assume mould resistance would be the key unless we have the indian summer I am dreaming of.

Also, be nice to your parents, sorry, but you did ask for advice.

U

thanks matey - i was planning on growing next year and i am nice to my parents - hence the fact they dont think i smoke, drink or anything bad. I'm a good boy. Thats what i am :devil:

- Davey

Hi Davey,

Hindu Kush, Afghani, Early Girl and Early Bud (all from Nirvana) should all do fine outdoors in the UK (not tried them myself) and 'cus they're Nirvana they are nice and cheap ;) ....still good genetics tho'

Good luck m8, and remember education, education, education! applies as much to parents as their offspring lol

Guest bc pete

failsafe strain for your outdoor grow; Giant P.E.I afghani. (prince edward island)

i quote from seed bank; " go figure that orange red p.e.i soil!!

it's so cold and rainy on the island that this monster afghani ( indica crossed long ago with a sativa for size), is planted in pei july 1 after two week indoor germination, and is ready sept 20- oct 20.

tough, hardy,frost resistant, almost kill proof!!!

this strain suited for northern bc, Yukon, northwes territories

big massive buds. flowering time; 8 weeks. height 8-10 feet

if that don't thrill you. then northern lights will do well above the 50th parralel

magazine four years old but $35.00 canadian= £17.50 for ten

unsure of mould resistance?

hope this helps

bc pete

cheers dudes (esp. bc pete + mrbenn)! i'll get researching all the afore mentioned strains now!

And no i dont live in kendal - i'm more on the coast (west) about 30mins drive from Lancaster matey. Are you unfortunete enough to be a Kendal boyo :D

:D Morcambe perhaps?? :woot:

pm me if you some early girl i have some here that i bought by mistake :)

take care and keep safe

hemlok :)

No way davey i'm a little further west than you i guess.

They still build Nuclear subs close to me.