Cream Of The Crop

oldtimer1

Vote for your choice of Augusts finest pics.  

195 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The_Embalmer

• ShadyDave

• BULLET

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as usual a hard choice, but gotta agree with last few posts, shady daves is great. Well done for putting in all the time and effort mate! What did u say u used to creat that master peice.

well done to everyone else, berk u almost did it cos from an artistic side the bud in the middle with all those fan leaves in a circle around looks nice.

:smoke:

What did u say u used to creat that master peice.

This particular bit of hash (I made about 8 that weekend) is a mix of (mostly) Cinderella 99 with a little bit of Northern Lights 5 x Haze thrown in for contrast.

I had a few spare buds of each lying around, so I thought I would make up a little bit of bubble hash with them. I used the official 'Bubble Bags' (still on sale at the 420 shop at a fabulously cheap price. Wheres the link.........hmmm....hmmmm....is this it? 420 store specials to do this, and I've now been smoking this very bit for a couple of days now. Very smooth, and rather potent I have to say. Not really a breakfast time smoke at all.

Now, I don't know if these specials are still on or not, but 60 squidly diddly quids for the 3 bag set is well worth it if you do any growing. 100 quid for the 7 bag set is also very reasonable, if you fancy splitting it up into more grades. Grab 'em while you can.

This bit pictured is the product from the 73u bag (the yellow one, I think), and it takes me back to the days when hash was hash, not a mix of benzoates, soil, coffee etc.....

:wassnnme:

Well, I been sitting on this one for yonks, but it has to be S2001 and the Jack Flash for me. I just Sooooo want to smoke that bud it looks so ready and ripe and solidly frostilicious slobber slobber slurp slurp. Well done that man :wassnnme:

Nice pics all. Congrats lol

Between berk, Blimburn and S2001 for me. Beautiful budshots from berk and S2001, but Blim's macro does it for me. By a gnats cock.

Farmacy

Guest south east toker

exellent pics and buds all round yet again folks! this months vote goes to shadydave tho that lump of hash has inspired me to buy some bags...well done indeed! :yinyang:

s.e.t :guitar:

all looking amazing as always.

Well done everyone that got into CotC.

S2001 Got my vote with as someone said earlier in this topic, vision of frostiness.

Very nice job man, mouth watering to look at.

anyway good job to all, and good luck to the potential winners.

H

The mazzar, berks ice and those mango looking plants have my vote all are very incredible, i would reakky have to smoke it to see tho :Dplzplzplz :headpain:

lol

PEACE~

Congratulations S2001 :)

Well grown ALL. Keep up the good work.

Seems this forum has lost a bit of profile since it's omission on the home page. It surely should be there as it always has been before the re-shuffle. Shows what can be done and is an inspiration to what growers can aspire to.