The Ultrasonic Spoon

PerhapsYourGiddyAunt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice - what sort of camera do you have? They are great pics! Do you have some high res ones? I'd love to print one out and shove it on me grow room whaaal!

i was thinking about that, you know those massive wide pictures you get of the alps and stuff? Imagine one of Giddy Aunts COTC! I'd pay £30 quid for one! :wassnnme:

• 7 years later...
  • 8 years later...

Was gutted to see PYGA's pics got lost in the site swap, some of the best on here. Had some dusty prints I've been meaning to scan for ages, finally got around to it recently. Quality obviously not as good as the originals..

Credit to OP - 

large.PYGA03d.jpg

large.PYGA03c.jpglarge.PYGA03b.jpglarge.PYGA03a.jpglarge.PYGA02b.jpglarge.PYGA02a.jpglarge.PYGA01d.jpglarge.PYGA01c.jpglarge.PYGA01b.jpglarge.PYGA01.jpg

• Like 4

This is some next level shit. I don't have a sonic toothbrush, do you think there might be something less expensive that makes the same vibrations?  

I have a little ultrasonic cleaning bath that I clean (small) car parts in, maybe a larger version could act as the bucket, I imagine very little agitation would be needed. 

Edited by MindSoup

Anyone tried one of those portable ultrasonic washing machines from the big retail sites for this?

I'm quite tempted to try for less than £15 - but I'm supposed to be saving for a tumbler atm lol